Luxury Line - Colors Available for Medium Bowler

I have the metallic black medium bowler and it fits a lot of stuff in it. I put a checkbook wallet, makeup case, eyeglass case, keys, credit card holder, datebook and I still have a lot of room left over. It's a great bag. I was just in the Chanel boutique and my SA didn't say that there would be anymore luxury line bags coming in July/August. She gave me the look book to see and I didn't see anything new from the lux line. But there are lots of new flap bags coming for all you classic flap lovers!

I looked at a European Vogue that had runway pictures for Fall laid out by designer. Towards the end they had photos of just each designer's accessories. There was a bag that looked like it belonged in the Luxury Line that looked like it snapped at the top. It was sorta like if you ripped off the flap of a bag and then "smooshed" the top together and had a magnetic snap on the inside to hold the bag together.... Or sorta like a shorter version of the current Lux tote, but with a snap instead of a zipper....

Hope that makes sense to someone!

Wickedassin, not sure which bag you are talkling about but I just came back from the Chanel on 57 St. in NY and my SA said definitely no new lux line bags coming out. There is the diamond stitch line and mademoiselle line coming out in June & July. Of course lots of flap bags but I have my eye on the diamond stitch messenger bag in gray. Can't wait til the trunk show.

My medium gold metallic bowler cost $2,160 plus tax.

Here's a pic of me holding it (I'm 5'2" tall).

4-24-06006.jpg

^^ It was apparently featured in the Fall Runway shows so that it was photographs for the European Vogue. It's a giant magazine that retails for about $30. It's obviously a Luxury Line bag since it has the same chain style and the chain is stitched into the leather. It might be a later fall addition or something that's not being produced for stores...

Smoothoprter said:
My medium gold metallic bowler cost $2,160 plus tax.

Here's a pic of me holding it (I'm 5'2" tall).

4-24-06006.jpg

yay! Finally a bold color. It looks gorgeous Smoothoprter.

Were you able to see the large size? How much bigger was it?

talveira said:
I would love to see it if you can find a pic of it. Sounds beautiful!!

I didn't buy the magazine, so I don't have a photo! Maybe someone out there has the magazine and can post it for us! It was in the back with all the bags organized by designer...

wickedassin said:
I didn't buy the magazine, so I don't have a photo! Maybe someone out there has the magazine and can post it for us! It was in the back with all the bags organized by designer...

Is it a Vogue that can be bought at Barnes & Nobles? I was going there later today.

Wow Talviera, I'm loving that diamond stitch as well and I didn't know it was coming in a messenger bag. I might have to go for that one. I'm kind of in the market for a bag of color now....don't know exactly what color yet though....