Luxury ligne bowler black metallic back?

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Is it true? Ive been reading threads here and there where people have posted that their SAs said its coming back for September? Can someone verify this for me? And which stores will be getting it or who's SA said it will be back.

Is this going to be the black metallic leather one?

Thanks!!

:tup:

So i've heard. I was also wondering which leather is gonna be re-released. Deerskin, Calfskin, Goatskin?
i really wish it will be the deerskin. I am dying to get one in Metallic Black- Medium.
Someone pls confirm it.

Thank you so much, Amour. :heart:

Love lux bowler, great size and so pretty.:love:
Hope they will got more color in deerskin. I love mine in deerskin.
it's so soft and durable.

But dont know if they will increase the price?!

thank you very much Amour and Gwen10 for confirming it. this is really a good news for me. and i know most girls here also wanted the bowler. I'll ask my friend to waitlist for me. since i am living in a country where there is no chanel boutique:sad:

YUP, it is coming back!!! A lovely tpf-er gave me her SAs information. I've been so excited for the past two weeks, waiting! I hope it is metallic but I will be happy with matte too.. I just don't want it to be too high maintenance.

calisnoopy: did you get my PM?

fashion_gurl I am from the Philippines too:tup:

perce sweetie..I got your PM..PM'd you back:smile::heart: (btw, I miss u)

heard that the price is gonna be $24xx or something like that....not sure..need to call my SA to confirm