Luxury bowler bag or classic flap?

?

Which Chanel bag?

1. Luxury medium bowler bag

2. Classic medium flap bag

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I really fell in love with wickedassin metallic black bowler bag. :love: I would like one in medium but I had wanted a medium classic flap bag for so long. I need your opinions please :biggrin:

2. Oooh ... get the luxury bowler! It's more of a limited edition and it's stunning! The medium flap you can always get next time ... that's why it is part of the classic collection since it is a style that Chanel will bring out time and time again (I meant that in a good way, LOL)!

3. Do you have other Chanels? If so, get the Bowler. If not, try to find the 2.55 re-issue in Medium or Large. I bought the grey one just recently at the SF Neiman's and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. It's classic, understated and super-chic. I use it with everything!

4. I would get the Luxury bowler. That bag is so chic like shopmom411 said. I have a few of the classic flaps and I feel that they are more conservative and not as fun as the luxury bowler. You can always get the bowler now, and get a classic flap later :biggrin:

5. i'm in love with the bowler too! the flap you can get anytime, but you should jump on the bowler now!

6. I'd get the classic flap. IMO it is a must-have bag in any collection!

7. I'd get the classic flap! I agree that the luxury bowler is a more limited bag, but it will look much more dated than the classic flap 5 years from now.

8. If this is your first Chanel, I think you should get the classic flap bag.:biggrin:

9. hmmm depends wat u want to use it for.... the medium classic does not fit much. and the bowler can fit ur life haha. Hmmmm i'd go with the bowler for now.. tho i usually say classic.... auch! hard choice! surprise me! :smile:

10. I think it totally depends on what you want to do with the bag... My bowler is actually my first Chanel--I originally wanted to love the large grey Reissue--but it wasn't doing it for me. So it went back.

Anyways, I went with the bowler because it's got a great funky classic vibe with the chain intermixed with the leather on the actual bag. The classic flap is just a classic--pure and simple. If you want some funk and edge, then I recommend the bowler. If you want a classic purse, then I'd recommend the flap.

11. hehehe I know this will be at least her second- hopefully it will be more painfree than your tote!

12. I vote for the flap!!! It's the classic among classics IMO. ;)

13. i'm going to say the Classic Flap

14. Yay! Perfect poll Eileen ;P

You know my vote!! And I think you should get the bowler because that's what you advised me to get. bowler now, flap later!

15. bowler!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice