luxe bowling bag sizes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what sizes do the luxury line bowlers come in and how much do they cost? i tried to go to Saks today to find out but couldn't find an sa and no one came in to help me :sad:

oops i forgot to add, does anyone have any pictures of them wearing the smallest size? thanks :biggrin:

2. Small (not sure of price)
    Medium $2,160
    Large $2,225

(left to right is Large, Medium, Small)
    [​IMG]

3. Small is $1,995.

4. the small is funny-ish - looks like a taco. Not kidding.
    The large is really pretty big - like a small weekender.

5. :roflmfao::roflmfao: it does look like a taco!

6. lol, it does look funny, like a hot dog or taco.

is there any luxe line bag thats smaller than the flap bag?

7. Nope.:sad: The luxury flap bag is definitely smaller than the bowlers, but I'm pretty sure there aren't any bags small than the luxury flap.

8. there's a small flap, smaller than the one I have.
    I saw one at Beverly Hills Chanel a couple of weks ago in a yummy metallic color :heart:

9. :sad: I want the medium one

10. hehehehe, me too! :drool: :drool: :drool:

11. I saw all sizes in person and small is my absolute favorite. As I stated in another post, I almost brought home a small off white last weekend but it was damaged. The size, shape and color of that bag were amazing. Next week I will have the medium metalic black but I still want an amazing color in the smaller bag. If I could get a small black metalic I definitely would.

12. do you recall how much it was?

13. There is a small red and a large metallic gold at NM in SF.

14. Does anyone have any pics of the Chanel Bowling bag Luxury Line in Black? any tips on a Authentic Chanel, bit worried bout what i bought on eBay :s

15. I had the med. and found the it really dosen't fit that much, so maybe i'll get the large....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice