Lux Line...bowler or flap bag?

1. Which one do you all like better? The flap or the bowler? I haven't seen them in person so I was wondering what your opinions were. TIA!!:smile:

2. I like the bowler better ! they are both GORGOUS though :yes:

3. I prefer the flap in luxe line since it feels more comfy on my shoulder.

4. ^me too.
    I went in expecting to buy the Bowler {also, had never seen the Flap} and left w/ a flap bag.
    I really loved the Bowler but I HAVE to be able to carry a bag on my shoulders. I could do that w/ the Med Bowler, but not w/ a jacket/coat on comfortably so it was out.
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Flap bag!!!:love:

DSCF1336.jpg DSCF1347.jpg
  5. Swanky, looks great on you, as I've said before I'm sure!

I say the flap bag, definitely.

6. Thanks A!

7. Does the flap bag fit a lot in it? Does it actually look bigger on than the bowler? Thanks for all the help!!!

8. For me I prefer the bowler.

9. i would go with the flap too since it can be carried over the shoulder

10. bowler ;)

11. I carry my bowler over my shoulder.:biggrin:

12. bowler!

13. Tha flap isn't larger than the Bowler. . . I fit a MASSIVE wallet - more like a travel wallet it so big, phone, keys, lipsticks and travel wipees.
    It's just big enough to fit what I need and keeps from from junking up the inside w/ stuff I don't need! LOL!

14. I prefer the bolwer for sure. The flap is nice too but I prefer the longish shape.

15. I like them both, but seeing the flap on Swanky made me change my mind. Flap it is!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice