luvin my first again - some kind help please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

babybumpkins

Apr 3, 2008
So for a while I was bummed my black first was not a flat brass one..a while back ago when i purchased her i kept staring at all the kate moss and sienna pictures ...trying to find that exact bag....of course i did not know about PF back then ..so I failed. I think what I wanted most was a slightly larger first...and I do like the FB look. But I am starting to appreciate her again and am curious...

I think I figured out My first is 2005 or older from the rivets (which makes sense because I purchased her 2005 or in 2004. Any way to tell how old she is more precisely? Do 2003 have special characteristics?

AND how much bigger are FB firsts compared to the newer ones? Is it mainly the strap & do all straps stretch with time like those infamous famous pictures we see?

Does anyone else feel the same about their first being slightly off from all the flat brass pictures they saw?

So anyways.. cheers to my first which was my first bbag ;) and rockin her again even if she isn't a FB!

^^If you post the numbers/letters on your plate we can tell you exactly what season/year it's from.

F.Y.I. this thread should help you a lot: :flowers:
http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...-the-first-first-classique-lariet-230664.html

As for your question: I was about to start a thread in the reverse. I have mostly large b-bags with the exception of my 2001 Le Dix, out of the blue after years I started using her and I've fallen wildly in love. It's been my go to bag this week and now I get the hype. It's large enough to hold everything I need - but small enough that it looks so trim and nice next to me.

If you love your bag FB or no, that's all that really matters I say! :heart:

^^If you know that it's: "not as prized as city 2005" - then you know that 2005 is a good year.

Why don't you check out the "reference" section as well as the link I posted. Lots of info there.

Please use the links that were provided

Similar questions in the future can be posted in the Identify This Balenciaga thread in the Reference Library

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.