Lusting over this bag! Help!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don´t like it at all sorry.

2. Yes, yes, yes! :smile:

3. It might be a little trendy for me, and there is nothing wrong with that!!! I think that would be a bag I would grab up in a hurry on an impulse.

4. Love the color.....but not crazy about the bag....jmo though...The improtant thing is..if YOU love it..Then get it....Good luck!!! :heart: Emmy

5. It certainly is different. If you love it, get it!

6. I love the color! This usually isn't my style of bag but for some reason I really like this one. Hmm, get it! Especially if you love it! =)

7. I agree:yes:

8. the leather looks yummy, but not sure with the extra pouch like bags on the side?

9. Grrrr! I still don't know. It ends in 6 hrs...

I guess I have to make a decision before then!

10. i love it!! it's the 'zipper' bag, right? the color is fabulous, and you won't see anyone else carrying the same bag (which is reason enough for me). i say get it, and if you're not 100% happy send it back.

11. Now here's a thing - a 'black, structured, classic design only, minimal hardware, get your trendy nonsense away from me' forumite in London went 'wow' when she saw that picture. . .is that persuasive or does it put you off the idea completely?!

12. Its different...kinda like a Bbag...leatherlike anyway. Sweet!

13. I love the colour, not totally sure about extra pocket part of the bag, but I would personally have to see it IRL. It really is a nice shade of red though.

14. I guess if she'll do a refund (assuming you hate it IRL) and you like it, then I say go for it. It's not my cup of tea though. I'm not into this "zipper" fad. Too much going on with it, but the red leather is yummy.