Lusting over the new Speedy Empreinte - anyone has it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am really loving the look of the new Speedy 25 Empreinte Noir- - does anyone have it?
    I am a curvy girl and wonder if this size will look good...

Attached Files:

2. What's the difference between this and the previous version?

3. It has a front flap

4. This model has been out for a while... There’s a clubhouse for the empreinte speedy with lots of pics.

5. I have one! But I had to get it secondhand because that size wasn’t available in the US. I really love it — it’s my everyday bag. I did switch out the strap for a lighter and wider one, a reverse monogram bandoulier XL.

6. That's what I thought too. I was confused that OP was showing an even more updated version but I couldn't see the differences.

7. Sorry - I hadnt see it before...

8. I’ve been lusting after it as well!! However I just got the sperone backpack for a summer bag as I have a PM in empreinte noir. I have seen many in very good to excellent condition available on fashionphile! I am holding off until next fall, unless an irrestible color is released!

Fashionelle likes this.
  9. I. Think this model of speedy is the only one I didn’t like. Somehow the proportions of the handle n the bag looks off. The most implying that turned me off was the weight. Even without any thing in the size 30; it was heavier than most bags.

10. hi there - i have the speedy 25 emprinte in a burgundy... it's called raisin, i think? i don't reach for it a ton, but when i do use it, i love it - it's so beautiful and quite carefree and very spacious! i highly recommend it :smile:

Fashionelle likes this.
  11. I have it in size 25-posted a pic in another section under Rumor- Recall-my color is Marine and rouge-first time my husband used the words "gorgeous" when describing my bag........