Lusting after a Mulberry that doesn't exist??!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The other day I missed out on bidding for a gorgeous oak Georgie on ebay. I stupidly went out and forgot it was ending :hysteric:

Anyway, then I decided * I know, I fancy a Mulb in black, I'll just call round and wait till the outlets get one in*

Quite sensible I thought. Kill two birds with one stone. Except, it seems that it never came in black. *Double :hysteric: :hysteric:*

So, I was wondering, am I the only one who lusts after a bag, only to find it was never made???

2. As soon as I saw the Mollie, I was lusting after it in black - I don't have any black darwin and thought it would be the perfect bag.... only to find out they didn't make it in black :Push:

Also, the aqua Mabel - as soon as I saw it I was dreaming of a large aqua Mabel but they're not going to make it :crybaby:

And you're probably aware of sarajane's quest for the imaginary bright red Mabel :lol:

I imagine it's not that uncommon to imagine a bag in a colourway and decide it's the one for you, regardless of whether you've seen it IRL or not ;)

3. I want a green Mabel - hopefully it won`t be too long for they are done in this colour.

4. How about a bag they don't make anymore? I'm desperately craving a bays in the antique glace finish they had, in plum or black...:hysteric: If anyone spots one, please please let me know!

5. Ooo, now that sounds scrummy. I love the plum antique glace. The Roxanne, especially, looks awesome in that colour. Didn't know they did a bayswater in it though. Oh gawd, that's another one for the never-ending bag quest :drool:

6. Purple or magenta Jody would be wonderful!! Need some more color!! Got a lovely compliment on Jody yesterday from a Ralph Lauren Rep.

7. Bright red Mabel! I'm adamant I saw a lipstick red maxi one at Shepton but it appears the same colour in the medium size doesn't exist (not at least when I try to buy it).
    I'm always coming up with colours that I think they should do bags in but they never seem to - why haven't they done Mabel or Roxy in coral?
    Green & blue are under-represented too in any styles.
    The red saga has rather put me off Mabel now. I do love the aqua colour but antiqued leather is not going to happen for me, so that's another bag off the wish list.