Lush Lovers Land (chat/review your favorite Lush products!)

I love LUSH. My favorites are: Vanishing Face Cream, Let The Good Times Roll Face Wash, anything with the ROSE JAM and KARMA scent! I love the Butterball (so moisturizing) and Twilight bath bombs.

I just got their Valentine Love Locket bath bomb but it is too cute to use! The Neon Love soap is really nice too. I am going to have to get another piece before it disappears.

Anyone using the ($$) Gorgeous moisturizer? I want to splurge for it for my birthday. I'm glad to see the Ro's conditioner getting praise, I've been most interested in that one.

I use Gorgeous and I love it! I was pretty apprehensive to splurge on it because i would be bummed out that i spent all this $ on something that was ok at best but i have to say that it really changed my skin for the better. Its helped my skin look more lively and has balanced it out quite a bit. Over time I saw a nice improvement in the way my skin looked and felt, and I love that its not too heavy and its not too light for me personally.

I picked up some of the love soap from the valentines day collection and the Tender is the Night message bar the other day and I am in love with both! The soap smells so yummy and the message bar is slightly floral slightly sweet ( like vanilla) and feels so silky.

I use Gorgeous and I love it! I was pretty apprehensive to splurge on it because i would be bummed out that i spent all this $ on something that was ok at best but i have to say that it really changed my skin for the better. Its helped my skin look more lively and has balanced it out quite a bit. Over time I saw a nice improvement in the way my skin looked and felt, and I love that its not too heavy and its not too light for me personally.

I picked up some of the love soap from the valentines day collection and the Tender is the Night message bar the other day and I am in love with both! The soap smells so yummy and the message bar is slightly floral slightly sweet ( like vanilla) and feels so silky.

Thank you! I will buy it- all the reviews I've found (the few of them) rave about it. With this and a new Clairsonic added to my routine I should have much better skin soon!

My favorites: Big (a fan of the results, not so much the smell), Ro's Argan Body Conditioner (the smell is heavenly, like a rose sprinkled with sugar), and Ocean Salt (great for acne!)

On my list of things to try: I Love Juicy, Almond and Coconut Shower Smoothie (did they discontinue this? I don't see it on their website anymore), American Cream Conditioner, and Godiva shampoo bar.

I've tried a couple of Lush's soaps, but I'm just not a soap person and prefer shower gels. Soap tends to make my skin feel too tight. The only soap I enjoyed from Lush was the Sultana of soap. The scent was lovely and it didn't dry out my skin. The berry fallout was a bit annoying though!

God a is my favorite shampoo bar. The smell is so wonderful and lasts on your hair. I liked American Cream conditioner too. My daughter who has long hair loved it. I think once you try Lush products they can become addictive. I am hooked on the massage bars and trying different ones. Bath bombs are a must mixed with a piece of a bubble bar for a great bath. I hate any bath bombs with glitter or confetti in it.

I bought some dupe Lush fragrance oils from Etsy and a bath bomb supplies so I want to make cupcake bath bombs soon. It looks pretty easy to do from the videos I have watched online. Also I would save money by making my own.:smile:

My favorites: Big (a fan of the results, not so much the smell), Ro's Argan Body Conditioner (the smell is heavenly, like a rose sprinkled with sugar), and Ocean Salt (great for acne!)

On my list of things to try: I Love Juicy, Almond and Coconut Shower Smoothie (did they discontinue this? I don't see it on their website anymore), American Cream Conditioner, and Godiva shampoo bar.

I've tried a couple of Lush's soaps, but I'm just not a soap person and prefer shower gels. Soap tends to make my skin feel too tight. The only soap I enjoyed from Lush was the Sultana of soap. The scent was lovely and it didn't dry out my skin. The berry fallout was a bit annoying though!
They unfortunately did discontinue the Almond Smoothie. I loved that product as it was ultra-moisturizing for my dry skin. I sometimes used it as hand wash too when I got cracked skin.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398607978.714436.jpg

My list is :
-Blue skiescand fluffy white cloud
-the comforter
-bright side
-space girl
- 2sex bomb (hehehe😁)
-avobath
-stepping stone
-t for toes powder (no I don't hv the prob but avoiding is better then cure)
-and olive branch and Turkish delight samples .

I am in love with their It's Raining Men shower gel - I'm addicted to its honey toffee orange scent and its thick caramel-like texture.

I love their Rose Jam shower gel too - it smells of roses and vanilla. However, it's a seasonal product! :sad:

The Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is another must for me - a decent body moisturiser for lazy people :P