Lush Lovers Land (chat/review your favorite Lush products!)

Oooh!!! I LOVE LUSH!!! I am still upset that they did away with the Skinny Dip Bath Gel, but atleast I stocked up on that and Tramp!

I have an entire collection of stuff between my fridge, the spare bathroom and bedroom. Probably need professional help, but before handbags, it was LUSH products.

I use Angels on Bare Skin and Farmacy for my face. My current favorite bathbombs are Black Pearl and Butterball (can't help that luxurious cocoa butter). I only wish they had a store in San Diego. I drive up to Santa Monica when I want to stock up.

I even got my hubby hooked on some lush products, though he dare not admit it. ;)

I almost exclusively use all Lush products! I love them!

Right now I'm using Trichomania for my dry dry hair and a combo of Jungle and American Cream. I use The Strokes 3 times a week as an overnight conditioning thing... Will be very sad when that's gone, as they've discontinued it!!

I'm OBSESSED with Ocean Salt and Coal Face. I also like Enzymion as a moisturizer, but I want Imperialis to come back. :sad:

I also use Dream Cream and Fair Trade Foot Lotion, as well as Mange Too when I get out of the shower and Buffy - glorious thing that it is! - on my feet.

God, I love it all!

I love love love love love LUSH!! I just found out they're opening a store here in Philly -I'm so excited!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Their bath bombs are amazing (although some of them are a PITA to clean up after in the bathtub!), and I love their honey lip balm. Honey I washed the kids is a favorite, and I love using Lady Godiva on my hair!

Make sure when you go to the store to ask for some free samples. They have a huge box of them usually. The last time I was there the SA loaded me up with like 12 free samples of the soaps! Great way to try their new products!

My favorite Lush product is the Snakeoil hair treatment that I bought in London in 2003. Unfortunately I found out that it isn't sold in the US and the shipping costs to the US is ridiculous. :crybaby:
631a.jpg

Me, me, ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the bombs and the salt scrub and I use the Mask of Magnaminity all the time. I also love the bubble bars.

I swear their bombs are the only way to go--they are actually good for your skin. I made the mistake of using another brand and I was so disappointed.

My favorite products from Lush:

Rehab shampoo - only takes the tiniest bit for loads of lather, this leaves my hair bouncy with lots of volume.

Irrisistible Bliss Solid Shampoo Bar - great scent and again leaves my hair with great volume. It lasts forever but be sure and keep it in their tin shampoo bar container or a plastic holder or it tends to melt away in the shower.

Happy Hippy Shower Gel - wonderful grapefruit scent that really wakes me up in the morning.

Peggy