LUSH "Lemony Flutter" cuticle creme

ByeKitty

Literally amazing!
May 8, 2010
Oh wow... I got this yesterday and I'm totally impressed with it.
Hands down the best cuticle creme I've ever used.

It can also be used on any other dry spots, or as a lip balm... Plus, it has a lemony smell, which mosquitos hate. So in case you're out of Autan... :P

Love this too. I found the texture perfect. But I have become a nail junkie. I use this at night with a hand cream. It does not feel too greasy for me. Maybe in the day people will not like it. I also think solar oil works great and you can rub it in during the day.

is there a reason why cuticle creams tend to be made of/smell like lemons. i almost bought Burt's Bees is also made of lemons: http://www.beautylish.com/p/burts-bees-lemon-butter-cuticle-cream?ref=a-vmauy

how do you use it? rub it? do you need a cuticle pusher? they scare me.

You don't really have to use a cuticle pusher with this, but I guess this would make your cuticles easier to push if you wish to do so. I'm not a fan of those hard things either though.. I just massage it in!

Oh, and regarding the lemons thing... I'm not sure if this is the only reason, but lemon has "bleaching"/whitening qualities that help against stained nails!

You don't really have to use a cuticle pusher with this, but I guess this would make your cuticles easier to push if you wish to do so. I'm not a fan of those hard things either though.. I just massage it in!

thank you for sharing! it's nice to know you don't need to you those hard metal things and the scissors. *shudders*