LUSH "Lemony Flutter" cuticle creme

annieb123

Jan 19, 2014
I love this stuff beyond normal reason! Our local Lush store ran out of it for a couple months so when they got it back in, I wound up buying 3 pots of it at once so I wouldn't run out. (I have 2 daughters who are nail fanatics too, so we needed some backups).

I will cry if they ever stop making this stuff.

Re: the smell. I'm not a huge fan of the smell either, although it's really not nauseating or anything. I just paint it on my cuticles with an old lip brush that has a cap on it... I also use it on my elbows and knees to keep them from drying out. It is kinda greasy, and a little bit goes a looooong way.

:heart: it!

Sometimes Lush has discount coupons, but I don't generally see their stuff on deep discount. It's worth it though, even at full price, in my opinion.

Rhayne

Jan 27, 2012
I picked up a sample of this when I was in Lush getting some bath bombs. I've already used it 4 times and barely made a dent in it. I use my E.L.F concealer brush to apply it to my cuticles. I think I'll continue to ask for a sample when i go instead of buying a whole pot. I'm usually in Lush once every 3 months to stock up on other things and from what I understand Lemony Flutter expires in about 3 months anyhow. I'd never use a full sized container in that time span.

I personally love it. I love the smell when I open the container and the smell that it changes into when it's on my fingers. I keep mine in the fridge and it comes out like cold butter but the second it hits your skin it melts into it. After about 2 minutes i rub it in with my fingers and the greasiness is gone and all that is left is soft beautiful cuticles.

devik

Oct 11, 2014
I love this stuff beyond normal reason!

I'm surprised at how much I like it, too! Especially since it's got rather mixed reviews. I heard someone call the scent "lemongrass" and I think that's actually pretty accurate - I honestly love the smell! I also love that Lush is CF, as I'm trying to be more conscious in my purchases, so this is a win-win-win for me.