Lush Fashions -- ?? for those who have purchased

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Has anyone ever had to return an item?

The site says bags must be returned to ASIA within 10 days -- seems like that would cost a fortune.

I've read some good things here about this site -- I feel very nervous about ordering from a company that makes returns almost impossible if you live in the US.

I would appreciate any feedback. :idea: :smile:

2. Do NOT order from them directly. Their customer service is appauling. I'm in the UK and a member of another online forum which is littered with stories of people who have had to return items because of faults and they have never received a refund. There is one lady who has a bag which broke the first time she used it and has been trying to get a response from them for 3 months now.

That said, I have a couple of Lush bags, but I have bought mine from the authorised eBay sellers. I know of 4 UK based sellers whose customer service is excellent. I'm sure there will be some US ones too. I would strongly advise you to buy from one of the eBay sellers, that way you will have some comeback. Check to see if they have a returns policy so that you can return if you are not happy with the goods.

3. I bought a Sienna bag through a German eBay re-seller from them to see if I liked the style. I send it back immediately after I got it because the quality was crap, the leather smelled and felt like pleather. Just horrible. What I liked was the shape of the bag and therefor I knew that I would love the Sienna which I bought recently. The difference of the leather and quality between a real Kooba and a Lush is huge. If you want to buy got though a re-seller with a good return policy.

4. Thanks very much ladies! I will not be ordering, needless to say! :smile:

5. Tanja, did you get a refund or a replacement bag? I ordered a Secret Compartment Bag size Large and got a size Medium. I returned it the very same day (which was very expensive). I emailed Lush Fashions about six times with information about this and there was also a letter accompanying the bag, neither of which was answered.

Lush Fashions have ignored all my correspondance and I neither got a replacement bag nor a refund!

6. Returning bags to the warehouse adress in China doesn't work. 27 days after I returned the bag and ten days after I opened a dispute through PayPal (to which I had no response from Lush Fashions) the very same bag came back to me.

7. I've ordered from Lush directly 3 times with no problems. I've never made a return. I'm not expecting a great quality bag when I buy from them. If I wanted high quality, I would buy the REAL thing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice