Lush Blush - A Little Collection of Pink

brbshopping

all i think about is food
Dec 8, 2012
Hi everyone! I hope you guys enjoy my small but very pink collection. Lately I've been cramming for an assignment but I am going to take a lot of photos when I can! I love strange or unique bags with cute details. I try to keep my collection minimal and have periodically let go of some bags. Brands are not a make or break to me as long as I like the look & feel of the bag and how well it is made! And also... if it's a lovely shade of pink. I also have some white, red and purple stuff.

Without further ado, here's the Nelia Mini Bucket Bag in Matte Pale Pink by Nico Giani! Also featured is my favourite mug by Cristina Re and a phone wallet by Mimco!

IMG_20200731_190216_816.jpg

Love your Zac Posen and Miu Miu bags! :loveeyes: I haven't really noticed Zac Posen bags before, but I'll check them out, because the one in the picture is stunning. Do you like the quality? Did it hold up well?

Love your Zac Posen and Miu Miu bags! :loveeyes: I haven't really noticed Zac Posen bags before, but I'll check them out, because the one in the picture is stunning. Do you like the quality? Did it hold up well?

Hi lovely, thank you!!! I think he has stopped (or taken a break?) from making bags, so you might even be able to find some at bargain prices! I really love the quality, and I will say it's a very sturdy bag in terms of weight and just how it feels to carry. Thick and kind of chunky, which I actually enjoy. I really love the hardware too, it comes in a nice brushed antique gold which I found to be unique. The leather is light coloured but I haven't experienced any issues with scratches!