lurex?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. how durable are these items? specifically im looking at the wristlet that looks like a zebra print sort of in silver? thanks

2. I don't have a lurex wristlet but have the large brooke in gunmetal lurex and it is wearing like iron. I love it, especially as it kind of sparkles in the llight.

3. I have a purple sig lurex wristlet that I've been using for 4 years with not a sign of wear on it. Love lurex!

4. I don't have a Lurex Wristlet but I own a Lurex Siggy Poppy Tote and I can tell you since I purchased her last year and have carried her in the snow and rain, she has held up beautifully and still looks brand spanking new. I love this bag and find it is more durable than I thought. I would go for it and get the lurex wristlet with no worries :biggrin:

below is a pic of her when I first brought her home. The bag is one year old now and still looks beautiful.

[​IMG]

5. I have the Lurex Zebra Sophia and she's been my daily for about a month - no sign of any issues. There's been no glitter flaking or anything, and I was initially concerned about that. I would worry even less about the durability of a wristlet, just because there is less surface area. Go for it!

6. I am glad to know that a lurex bag wears well. I have been eyeing a couple of bags!

7. They seem durable, I've just never been a fan.