Lurex Shine Shawl

tartanwife

Oct 17, 2011
Hello,

I am in love with this scarf and I was wondering if this shawl came in a pale beige/cream colour with silver thread at any time? On the LV website they have cream with gold thread, but I'm looking for a light neutral with silver thread as all of my jewellery is platinum so I think it would fit in better with my wardrobe.

Thank you

Hello,

I am in love with this scarf and I was wondering if this shawl came in a pale beige/cream colour with silver thread at any time? On the LV website they have cream with gold thread, but I'm looking for a light neutral with silver thread as all of my jewellery is platinum so I think it would fit in better with my wardrobe.

Thank you

Heres a pic of the beige lurex shawl.....HTH....

oh and I thought it was strange that they called this color beige...with it being predominant grey/silver...I thought it was nice that it mixed both gold and silver tones in one textile....

oh and I thought it was strange that they called this color beige...with it being predominant grey/silver...I thought it was nice that it mixed both gold and silver tones in one textile....
Thank you so much. This shawl is stunning!

So that is the beige scarf and it has silver shiny thread, not gold?

I agree with you, it's very confusing and this is exactly what I am looking for!

Hello,

Thank you

There's a new mono toile shawl available...comes in khaki which is really green with silver...it's just gorgeous and the material is more fluffy like the Leo stoles.

It has silver thread but also gold thread......

Agreed 100%. I just bought this one last week and am totally in love with it. It's so versatile with both gold and silver tones and definitely unique.