Lured back by this 07 Morgano City!

JadeLeaves

shallow obsessor ;)
Jan 17, 2006
Hi!

I've been away for sooooo long, and have been so good this year with my self-enforced purse ban.

Until Cult Status tempted me with the Morgano City!

Some of you might remember these photos of the two bbags which started off my collection:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Well, my little boy has grown up a little now :love:

attachment.php

(we've just moved into our new house, and the landscaping is not done yet, hence the bare ground in the background!)

I love this bag, the leather is thicker than my 06 bbags, and the city is a perfect size for me. I think I'm a convert :P

However, I would like a day too, and am on the waitlist for a S/S 08 Magenta Day with GSH!

Attachments

• JL-Morgano-City.jpg
    JL-Morgano-City.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 322
awww so cute and handsome!!! (and your bbag aint that bad either!!) kidding!! love them both! .. the color and leather look amaizng! .. give him a big hug for me and squich your bbag from auntie beautiful stranger haha

Thanks gals!

Ali, it's 06 grey.

I don't use it much these days, the days of having to lug around loads of nappies, change of clothes, bottles, baby paraphernalia are long gone :P

Plus, the leather seemed to be really thin, I'm petrified of breaking it!

I love mogano!! I'm impatiently waiting for my own mogano city to get here from barneys, and hope the leather is nice. :sweatdrop: i called for a tracking number and the SA acted like it was a HUGE effort to get it for me and hasn't gotten back to me. He even asked me WHY I wanted the tracking number... uh, maybe because I want to know where my bag is if I spent so much $$$ on it??? At least I can look at yours for now and dream... just beautiful!! :tender:

I soooo remember your original post about the grey WE or the ink work! It's great to see pics of your grown boy and your new addition--mogano! Isn't the leather on the mogano so thick and chewy? I love mogano! Anyhow, congrats and welcome back to u and ur son!