Luny Brand purse - do you like?

mirdc

bigger by the day
Jun 25, 2009
Well, in honour of discovering that I am FINALLY pg again:yahoo:, I needed to buy a bag to celebrate. I saw this Lucky Brand bag and although it is sold as a purse, I think it will make a fabu diaper bag. I love the aged leather and the honeycomb quilting. I'm planning on dressing her up with a Coach Bee key fob. This photo washes out the real color, which is a deep bourbon shade. Very rich. What do y'all think? A winner?

cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/a1/f/AAAAAlvs53sAAAAAAKH2xA.jpg

Last edited:
That is a nice bag! I love the color. I think it would make a great diaper bag. TJ Maxx and Marshalls always have some really nice lucky brand bags for a decent price.

I vote WINNER for sure! My favorite bag that I have ever in my life owned was Lucky Brand and it held up better than anything else, with constant everyday use for a year and lots of weight inside it. So Lucky is probably a good choice for a diaper bag since it will get a lot of use!

I got it for $100 on ebay & I'm so excited to see it IRL! I'm glad to hear from those who have seen it in real life - that it looks great.

I debated & debated over whether to get the bourbon or the gold & I finally settled on the bourbon -- the gold didn't seem to have the same aged quality to the leather. Maybe with the darker shade - my DH will even carry it!

Thanks for the congratulations!

I'm so excited, this has been a long time in the making. Actually, this baby was conceived almost 2 years to the day from when we conceived the son we lost(stillborn) and we've had a hell of a rollercoaster with fertility issues since (including 2 miscarriages). I feel good about this one though - so I'm crossing my fingers!