Lungolivigno Fashion

Does anyone have any opinion on whether they think it's safe to shop on https://www.lungolivignofashion.com/ ?

I found a Facebook page for this shop. It seems to be either 5 star reviews with wonderful endorsements, or 1 star reviews with no explanations as to why the reviews were so bad. That being the case, I guess they must be editing the bad reviews so no one knows why the bad review was posted. I scrolled through a few google pages to see if I could find out more, but that was all I found. Being as they’re Italian, they weren’t on ripoffreport.com. I’d steer clear, just because of the lack of transparency with the one star reviews, and because there were a fair few of them.
Hope this helps.

Legit site. Bought Dolce&Gabbana handbag and shoes 3 weeks ago. Everything is authentic and in pristine condition. Keep in mind that you will need to pay duties for orders over $800.

Legit site. Bought Dolce&Gabbana handbag and shoes 3 weeks ago. Everything is authentic and in pristine condition. Keep in mind that you will need to pay duties for orders over $800.

Hey! Good to know your item was authentic. May I ask how much you paid for the bag and how much you paid in duties ? Or just a percentage?

Also - who billed you? DHL?

Thanks so much!

Bag and shoes together were around $1,370 (1,124 Euro). 2 days before delivery I received email from DHL with duty bill for $227. I had option to pay it on DHL website. The only downside of the whole purchase experience was that my duties were not calculated at the time of purchase.