Luna's collection

Luna

wheeeee
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Hm... not all of my bags are in one place right now, but I decided to photograph some of my favorites that I have here in my apartment.

mybags1.jpg

From top left to bottom right

Vintage Fendi Dr. Bag
BCBG Khacki Multipocket Satchel
BCBG Large Sable Brown Signature Hobo
Marc by Marc Jacobs Turquoise Satchel
BCBG Small Signature Hobos in Forest and Turquoise
Maxx Black leather zip tote
Allison Burns Faithful bag in Midnight
Vintage Mini "briefcase" with funky gold hardware
Vintage shoulder bag/clutch patent and velvet)

I love your BCBGs. I had a turquoise one in my hand a long time ago and put it down instead of buying it. I still regret not getting it to this day! Thanks for posting pics!

The BCBG bags are great! :love: I looked at these in the boutique when they first came out, didn't buy and when I went back to get the bag they were sold out.:sad:

Haha.. I ran into some trouble when I went to post this yesterday.. so thanks to Meg or Vlad for moving it. ;)

Here's the second half of my bags that I tried to post yesterday with the first pic... oh well.. lets' try again

mybags2.jpg

mybags5.jpg

mybags3.jpg

Handmade tan, turquoise, and bronze hobo with ruching
Handmade Turquoise hobo with bronze and turquoise metallic
Ellen Tracy Cargo Pocket hobo (Sample from an internship)
MZ Wallace Desert Camo Willow bag with pink trim
Sigrid Olsen orange leather hobo (another sample)
EA by Aigner Flower Satchel (another sample)
Banana Republic Green leather Rocker tote
Andrea Brueckner large brown woven hobo
Elliot Lucca White drawstring shoulder bag

minicoop said:
I really love the BCBG hobos! How does the leather feel? As soft as it looks? You must really love the style!

The leather has a nice pebble texture to it... it its very sturdy leather.. I feel like these bags will last forever. Yes... I do like the bcbg bag a lot.. lol.. I only paid full retail for the turquoise, the green i got for 99, and the large brown i got on ebay for 1/5th of the retail price :biggrin: