Lunaboston bought the Purse Store! 20% off!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://www.thepursestore.com/

LB is offering 20% off on any purchase on Lunaboston using the code "welcome" - not valid on pre-orders, pre-existing retroactively or otherwise.

Only through Sunday, 8/24, so hurry up! They also offer free shipping and returns on orders over $100!

2. it works on RM!

3. It really works!! :nuts:I just got 20% off the new MAB luxe from Rebecca Minkoff. :yahoo:Am doing a dance of joy!!

PS. It was a pre-order that they are getting within a week - and they accepted the code!

4. SWEET! Thanks for letting us know! Now I can finally pick up a RM MAM without feeling guilty!

5. Sorry to burst your bubble, but the fine print said that pre-orders placed with this code will be canceled :sad:

6. ^ i think that they accept the code on pre-orders even though it doesn't work, because the computer can't discern a pre-order from a non pre-order. sorry! unless you did it over the phone?

7. Thank You for posting. I just ordered a RM bag.

8. Many e-tailers are known to cancel orders even after you have placed them.

9. Yay!! Thank you soo much. I just bought my first RM!!!

10. figures I JUST bought a kooba clutch from there two days ago... :crybaby:

11. ^oh no!

12. can you cancel and re-order?

13. oh well - it was worth a shot but they cancelled my pre-order with the code:

Thanks for your recent order with lunaboston.com. Unfortunately, the code “welcome” that you used for your pre-order is not accepted on pre-orders, as is stipulated at www.thepursestore.com, where we have posted this code to welcome our new customers! While we are currently unable to exclude pre-orders via our site, we are manually cancelling all pre-orders placed with the code.

14. Yay! Thank you! I finally got my Jenny Yuen Hitchcock! :smile:

15. You're all very welcome! I am so tempted to use this myself, but I'm holding strong to my ban - . I'm quite proud of myself, actually - so far it's lasted almost a week!