Lunaboston bought the Purse Store! 20% off!

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
http://www.thepursestore.com/

LB is offering 20% off on any purchase on Lunaboston using the code "welcome" - not valid on pre-orders, pre-existing retroactively or otherwise.

Only through Sunday, 8/24, so hurry up! They also offer free shipping and returns on orders over $100!

bookgirl76

O.G.
Jun 20, 2008
San Diego
It really works!! :nuts:I just got 20% off the new MAB luxe from Rebecca Minkoff. :yahoo:Am doing a dance of joy!!

PS. It was a pre-order that they are getting within a week - and they accepted the code!

titania029

O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Dallas
It really works!! :nuts:I just got 20% off the new MAB luxe from Rebecca Minkoff. :yahoo:Am doing a dance of joy!!

PS. It was a pre-order that they are getting within a week - and they accepted the code!
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the fine print said that pre-orders placed with this code will be canceled :sad:

this1chick

Gary Payton=my hero
Jul 28, 2008
Westsiiiiiiiide
^ i think that they accept the code on pre-orders even though it doesn't work, because the computer can't discern a pre-order from a non pre-order. sorry! unless you did it over the phone?

happy942

Sep 14, 2006
Chicago, IL
^ i think that they accept the code on pre-orders even though it doesn't work, because the computer can't discern a pre-order from a non pre-order. sorry! unless you did it over the phone?
Many e-tailers are known to cancel orders even after you have placed them.

pooh1001a

O.G.
Mar 25, 2008
oh well - it was worth a shot but they cancelled my pre-order with the code:

Thanks for your recent order with lunaboston.com. Unfortunately, the code “welcome” that you used for your pre-order is not accepted on pre-orders, as is stipulated at www.thepursestore.com, where we have posted this code to welcome our new customers! While we are currently unable to exclude pre-orders via our site, we are manually cancelling all pre-orders placed with the code.

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
You're all very welcome! I am so tempted to use this myself, but I'm holding strong to my ban - . I'm quite proud of myself, actually - so far it's lasted almost a week!