Luna + Travel Question

socprof81

Collector w/issues.
Mar 23, 2007
I contemplated getting a luna for quite sometime. Right now I just have an inferno zucca and caramella, I abhor my current overnight bag, but I travel a lot. Basically every other weekend if not more. Boyfriend and family live 3 hours away but I have a good job I don't want to leave, just yet.

For those of you that have seen or have the luna what are the pro's and con's of such a bag. It looks dimension size to be perfect, but before I spend money I want to make sure. I plan to purchase from the outlet so I don't want to make a bad purchase I cannot return.

Lastly any favorites or opinions on specific patterns for the luna?

Thanks!

I have three Lunas.... and they are great for storing my other Tokis. I used mine for it's real purpose this past weekend and...let's just say It makes a great storage for my tokis.

It didn't hold as much as I thought it would. And it was hard to get stuff in and out of it.

I was very disappointed :sad:

^HAHA, the way you said that was funny.

Anyway, I saw a really nice original print luna at the outlet here...if I were to get one, I think I would get the original print :biggrin:

mind sound odd, but how much stuff did you take with you, i usually stick to a set of pjs, undies and three/four shirts/sweaters and a pair of pants. Traveling much you streamline it down. The bag I have now is fine, except it's pink. It was a gift. I'm not a fan. Haha. Hmm..but if it is moreso useful as a storage device I may want to just buy another tokidoki style instead, hehe.

I have three Lunas.... and they are great for storing my other Tokis. I used mine for it's real purpose this past weekend and...let's just say It makes a great storage for my tokis.

It didn't hold as much as I thought it would. And it was hard to get stuff in and out of it.

I was very disappointed :sad:

I use my original print luna for the gym and just hold a pair of sneakers, workout pants and top - I'd guess it would hold enough for an overnight trip depending on how much stuff you pack - but definitely not more than 2-3 days worth.

mind sound odd, but how much stuff did you take with you, i usually stick to a set of pjs, undies and three/four shirts/sweaters and a pair of pants. Traveling much you streamline it down. The bag I have now is fine, except it's pink. It was a gift. I'm not a fan. Haha. Hmm..but if it is moreso useful as a storage device I may want to just buy another tokidoki style instead, hehe.

Not much. A pair of pjs. Two sets of underwear. One pair of jeans. 2 t-shirts and a long sleeved denim shirt.

The only thing that concerns me about the luna is that it looks like it would sag badly if you filled it up. Does this happen?

I love your shopping is better than sex motto. Lol!