Luna defects

LVHiFan

Sep 23, 2014
I went to look at the new Luna bag yesterday & found out they were pulled due to a defect. Did anyone else have the same problem? I should have asked what the defect was. Also I read somewhere on TPF that the Kimono style was coming out in the PM size. Does anyone know the release date?

Yes, talked to my SA today and she said her store got the email just before they were to be put out. It is the strap that is the issue and they were all sent back; hopefully a new batch will come out soon :smile:.

Thanks, had a feeling it was either the strap or the covered chain handle. Although in enjoying my new Caissa Clutch, the Luna & Kimono PM are on my radar. I took my Pochette Metis to see if the glazing could be repaired which I learned about on TPF & at first they said it would be free which surprised me since I bought it in February 2013. Then they said I would be given a brand new bag instead & be priority on the waitlist. When the bag came in I decided I didn't want that style anymore & they gave me a credit for the current price. I was shocked! So I'm planning to use the credit towards the purchase of either the Kuna or Kimono PM if either style gets released.