Luna Boston has the Carte Blanche in amethyst!

I know.... I just sent a "hint" to my husband via the site. He won't be pleased. :smile: Then I realized that, by sending a hint, he will know the price if I do ever buy the bag! :shocked:

I agree voodoo... I can't wait for everything else in velvet leather to come out! I'm going to have to seriously save my pennies this season... I want everything!

I thought the Carte Blanche wasn't going to be available until late September. I'm on a pre-order from MHB for one. I'm also confused about the actual bag. On the Luna Boston site, it looks like it's one large zipped opening for the interior. For some reason, I thought the Carte Blanche has 3 openings, all zippered like the Buxom Buddy. I wonder what it will be?

Christy

I thought the Carte Blanche wasn't going to be available until late September. I'm on a pre-order from MHB for one. I'm also confused about the actual bag. On the Luna Boston site, it looks like it's one large zipped opening for the interior. For some reason, I thought the Carte Blanche has 3 openings, all zippered like the Buxom Buddy. I wonder what it will be?

Christy

I was confused by that, too - both the fact that it is already available, *and* the zipper thing. It's hard to tell from the LB pictures whether there are three zippers, but I would imagine it's the same? I don't know.

I think that they shot the bag at a weird angle so it doesn't look like it has three zippers on the top, but if you look at the one from the side you can see all three zippered compartments. Here's a shot of my buxom buddy which kind of makes it look like there is only 1 zippered compartment, I know that when the main compartment is splayed open the two smaller ones kind of disappear (at least visually).

IMG_1050-1.jpg

the velvet bags havent arrived yet, except for Bergdorf's shipment. Perhaps tano had a 1 or 2 extra pieces and somehow luna ended up with them...

The velvet bags are still due to hit retailers mid to late September. Of course thats subject to change, though!

the velvet bags havent arrived yet, except for Bergdorf's shipment. Perhaps tano had a 1 or 2 extra pieces and somehow luna ended up with them...

The velvet bags are still due to hit retailers mid to late September. Of course thats subject to change, though!

That was my guess too since LB will post things for sale even if they only have ONE. They just put that limited quantities disclaimer!

On the plus side, the more I see the UCAP I'm more and more in love with it being a fantabulous tote! I am going to have to get one at some point!