Luna Boston ~ 25% Off All Purchases Until September 30th

pigalle74

Apr 7, 2009
As usual, doesn't work for Rebecca Minkoff, Treesje, Kooba, L.A.M.B., Botkier, LeSportsac, Diane von Furstenberg or Katherine Kwei... Other than that it's great!

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
Thanks for posting this! With the grechen code expiring today, it's good to know that there'll still be a code valid for at least the next month for the non-restricted stuff.

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Revolve is matching although I don't know for how long.

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, we are currently matching that discount on handbags, shoes and accessories only. You can place your order, then email or call us with the order number and we can take the discount off for you. Please remember, per manufacturer request, we are unable to code/coupon match the following brands: Rock & Republic, True Religion, Juicy Couture, 7 For All Mankind, Citizens of Humanity, Paige Denim, J Brand, Nudie, Botkier, Kooba, Gustto, Rebecca Minkoff, Treesje, Joe's Jeans, Hudson, D&G by Dolce & Gabbana, Lutz and Patmos, Jovovich Hawk, Goldenbleu, Vena Cava, Cheap Monday, Clu, Sea, Common Projects, Rogues Gallery, Rose, A. Lawless, Band of Outsiders, Wayne, Apolis Activism, Preen, Alexander Wang & Bing Bang. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We look forward to doing business with you!

Regards,
Danielle
Customer Service
REVOLVEclothing.com

pigalle74

Apr 7, 2009
I know, but it's restricted per designers requests- Rebecca had personally explained it on the sub-forum here- She doesn't want these retailers to offer permanent discount codes for various reasons. Retailer's hands are tied because otherwise they risk losing the brand.

Joy2shop

May 1, 2007
Canada
This is good news! :biggrin:

I asked Revolve how long they would be matching the LB code & here is the reply....

Hi there,

Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, we will be matching that discount code until September 30. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. Thank you for shopping with REVOLVE clothing. Have a nice day!

Regards,
Danielle
Customer Service
REVOLVEclothing.com