Lumineuse PM

LVOEbear

Jan 18, 2012
I am going to purchase the luminese pm next week before the increase but I can't decide what color to get. It's between aurore, flamme, Infini or orage. Blue is my favorite color but the reds are so pretty to me. What would you ladies choose and why?
Plus those who own how has it held for daily use? I would love to see modeling pics.

I am going to purchase the luminese pm next week before the increase but I can't decide what color to get. It's between aurore, flamme, Infini or orage. Blue is my favorite color but the reds are so pretty to me. What would you ladies choose and why?
Plus those who own how has it held for daily use? I would love to see modeling pics.

Good luck with your decision. It depends on what you want to use it for. I have the lumi pm in infini and LOVE it. I wanted to get a dark/almost black color so that I could use it at work and have it be discreet (as discreet as LV can be anyway-- Lol). I love the reds, but they are a little less discreet and so, depending on your work environment, they could be inappropriate. Good luck! You can't go wrong with a lumi. I suggest you get a jumbo purse to go. It is very useful and perfect size to keep your lumi organized.

Normally I would chose a darker color like Infini because it is very practical. However I bought the empreinte Artsy MM in infini, and although it is beautiful, it gets lost in all the black that I wear. I am branching out into color - I have the SC PM in a cherry red and it really pops! I am starting to think color is the way to go, especially if you have a few darker bags already.

I spoke to the Herald Square store today and the SA told me that he has nothing in the computer for an increase on Feb 1. He did follow up with the comment that the company usually waits until 2-3 days before to mention the increase. Argh, I have a special item on order and sure hope it comes in before Feb 1 so I can stop stressing on what amount I will pay.

orage and flamme has been discontinued those two are my fav. my next pick would be aurore, im not too fond of black bag and the orient is too bright.

I spoke to the Herald Square store today and the SA told me that he has nothing in the computer for an increase on Feb 1. He did follow up with the comment that the company usually waits until 2-3 days before to mention the increase. Argh, I have a special item on order and sure hope it comes in before Feb 1 so I can stop stressing on what amount I will pay.

think Europe had an increase already and the feb 1st is for the US only.

I have the Lumi in Aube. Normally I also go for discreet colors but the Aube is a nice compromise. I don't know many brands who have a bag in such a beautiful purple. You can buy all kind of black bags. It's not that I dont like the black Lumi, it's a pretty bag. Good luck with you're decission.

Infini. I have the lumi infini pm and LOVE it! I have used it daily for the two months since I got it and I will have a hard time switching back to my other bags, she's my all time favorite! I had a hard time deciding in between infini and aurore when I got mine, but I personally thought for me the lumi looked better in a neutral color and the aurore I liked better in a smaller pop of color like the empreinte speedy( which is now on my radar for my next bag). Honestly the lumi is so freaking functional and can be worn so many ways, it's amazing. I really love all of the pockets in the bag, especially the front zip pocket that I dedicate to only my keys and now I always can grab and find them. Another reason I chose the infini was I did not want the chance color transfer from jeans or something. I love the versatility of the color, the fact that it's not black, but a very dark navy which can go with everything but still looks black though at night for going out. Hope this helps, good luck!

LVoeAffaire said:
Infini. I have the lumi infini pm and LOVE it! I have used it daily for the two months since I got it and I will have a hard time switching back to my other bags, she's my all time favorite! I had a hard time deciding in between infini and aurore when I got mine, but I personally thought for me the lumi looked better in a neutral color and the aurore I liked better in a smaller pop of color like the empreinte speedy( which is now on my radar for my next bag). Honestly the lumi is so freaking functional and can be worn so many ways, it's amazing. I really love all of the pockets in the bag, especially the front zip pocket that I dedicate to only my keys and now I always can grab and find them. Another reason I chose the infini was I did not want the chance color transfer from jeans or something. I love the versatility of the color, the fact that it's not black, but a very dark navy which can go with everything but still looks black though at night for going out. Hope this helps, good luck!

+1!
I don't have any mod shots of my Infini but she's definitely my fave! There's a few paparazzi photos of Selena Gomez carrying Infini and seeing the different ways it could be carried definitely helped my decision. Good luck!

Infini is the best color. It can go with everything. I almost bought it today but found out the Metis is coming in Emp. so I have decided to wait as I think I will like that style better as it is more updated. My SA mentioned nothing of a price increase at all so this could all be rumor like it has been before.
Good Luck with your decision !!