LUMI still on the website but not in stores!

Anigmapr

Apr 3, 2014
Hey,

I finally decided I want an emp Lumi in Aurore and the LV website has it. However, I called my SA and LV pulled them all out of the stores.. WTH..LV doesn't deliver to where I live..should I settle then for the boring Bastille MM (more than I wanted to pay to because is the only one that comes in Aurore)... *cry*.. Any suggestions?

If they pulled them and before they sold out, I'm sure they had a good reason. Many people had cracking issues with this bag, that could be the reason. I'd look for a different bag.

I have four Lumis and so far no cracking issues on the two I have used so far....i don't think you should settle for the Bastille if you really wanted the Lumi....I like the Lumi style much better, maybe you could find one preloved? Or maybe another empreinte bag in aurore?

i have four lumis and so far no cracking issues on the two i have used so far....i don't think you should settle for the bastille if you really wanted the lumi....i like the lumi style much better, maybe you could find one preloved? Or maybe another empreinte bag in aurore?

+1

I just went to LV at Fasion Valley SD on Wednesday and a SA informed me they still had a few but not the noir color. The SA actually took one out so I can compare it to the new Bastille.

If you want the Lumi in Noir - I would keep searching for it until I found it! It's a gorgeous handbag and well worth the search and the wait.

It's my understanding that they fixed the cracking problem prior to the Noir color being released. That black and gold is so gorgeous. Hope you get it! :yes::speedy::heart:

I have four Lumis and so far no cracking issues on the two I have used so far....i don't think you should settle for the Bastille if you really wanted the Lumi....I like the Lumi style much better, maybe you could find one preloved? Or maybe another empreinte bag in aurore?

+1. You will regret not getting the exact bag you want and they will only become harder to find.

I own one in the Jaipur and after I fill it up it's a bit heavy. The Jaipur is discontinued and such a lovely color! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407645053.850961.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: