Lumi - Earth or Infini?

I'm leaning towards the Earth color. I'm a neutrals girl! :smile:

I haven't purchased it yet :sad:(((. I was planning on going last night but an emergency came up so I couldn't go. I was gonna go today but again, something came up so I couldn't make it before they closed. Ugh! Maybe I should take it as a sign I shouldn't get it lol.

I love neutrals too!

I was hoping you got yours already so it would help me make my decision :giggles:

I love both colors also! I want the speedy empreinte as well as the Lumi, so I figure I'll get one in infini and the other in earth haha. I'm still not sure which color I want of which bag though!

I love both colors also! I want the speedy empreinte as well as the Lumi, so I figure I'll get one in infini and the other in earth haha. I'm still not sure which color I want of which bag though!

Ohh I'm so jealous! I wanted to get the speedy but I'm so used to big bags, I don't think I could downsize :sad:

Decisions! Decisions! It'll be fun deciding on the colors. Life would be much simpler if LV would make only one color for each bag! LOL! Please do a reveal once you get them!