Lumi - Earth or Infini?

Qtvixen

Handbag Addict
Nov 2, 2011
U.S.A
Please help me choose! I know I have a lot of brown bags in mono and Ebene but the chocolate brown leather is totally different.

Qtvixen

Handbag Addict
Nov 2, 2011
U.S.A
&&ilovebags;24067828 said:
I had the same question....they're both such lovely colors, right?!
omg yes it's so hard to choose! They're all beautiful. What color did you decide on?

Last edited:

Qtvixen

Handbag Addict
Nov 2, 2011
U.S.A
&&ilovebags;24068261 said:
I haven't yet! I'm planning on going to LV in two weeks to decide. Initially, I wanted the Infini but after seeing the Earth I'm not so sure.

When are you getting yours?
Tonight lol :smile: I'm kicking myself for not getting it pre increase.

ssv003

Jan 27, 2012
Please help me choose! I know I have a lot of brown bags in mono and Ebene but the chocolate brown leather is totally different.
I'm in the SAME dilemma! The Infini is stunning but the Earth is so different and such a great color. I have no answers for you but this thread is super helpful for me, too! :smile:

Nov 24, 2010
MA
I am in love with the infini so classy!!! I feel like all the mono and ebene bags are brown so nice to have some color difference. good luck deciding.

snarfy

Mar 10, 2012
Canada
What color did you decide on? I saw earth yesterday and it is a really nice rich color. Both colors are so nice.

Qtvixen

Handbag Addict
Nov 2, 2011
U.S.A
I'm leaning towards the Earth color. I'm a neutrals girl! :smile:

I haven't purchased it yet :sad:(((. I was planning on going last night but an emergency came up so I couldn't go. I was gonna go today but again, something came up so I couldn't make it before they closed. Ugh! Maybe I should take it as a sign I shouldn't get it lol.