Lulu's HH Family Photos

lulu3955

Harshed Mellow
Aug 14, 2008
I’m in the midst of trying to convince myself that I don’t NEED anymore bags but I can’t help but feel something is missing………. (a Havana, trophy, a bea or dark colored clutch wallet) Maybe I can get some suggestions on what I’m missing

So it’s time I share my HH family… *please forgive the amateurish photos I lack photo skills*

Bags from bottom to top: PM Mosaique Satchel-Black, PM Leopard tulleries-Chocolate?, PM duffle-Caffe, Byrne Hobotote- Shiitake Suede, Hudson Hobo- Cocoa, Margot Zipper Satchel-Navy Rope, BB/B Origami, I love HH tote, Mischa Crossbody- Yellow, Marcel-BZ, PM Orsay Satchel-Black (with Red Shrrom charm), Friend of Al Eco tote, Lorca- Saddle-Zap Green-Ruby, Marlowe Mirror Bag- Black (randomly thrown in Iskia Wedges and Labyrinth Scarf)

Wallets/ Etc. in random order: Carryalls-ginger-BB-Euc, Aeroporto-Plum/Clear, Euc key fob, Euc/BB Celina, Random Flower Eyeglass case, 2 random flower coin purses, PM Pomp- Metallic Indigo, LE Pomp-Black, Pilot-Soft Gold-BZ-GZ, Margot Turnlock Wallet-Navy Rope, Eyeglass Case- Navy Rope, Clutch Wallet- Lagoon, PL Passport Case, Grey eyeglass case, Owl Coin Purse, CA Cupcake Coin Purse, Love Sonia feather clip- Orange, Blue Mushroom Charm, Red Flower Coin purse, Moni Coin Purse- Graphic Plaid, Lido Wristlet- Tango/ Harlo & Lead, PM Barrel Cases- Graphic Plaid- Grey Floral, PM rectangle Cases- grey floral-blue floral-Harlequin-graphic Plaid, Pallenberg Clutch-graphic Plaid, PM Lido Clutch Wallet- Camille

Not Pictured: Afra Overprint Tunic-Grey, Valley Belt, Large Erol-Yellow, Green is good tote

Pictures:
1.Everything 2-3. Just Bags 4. Brown Bags 5. Black Bags 6. Lorcas 7. Fall 2009 Bags (byrne hobotote and Corinne) 8. Small Stuff 9. Just Wallets 10. All PM Stuff 11. PM bags 12. PM small stuff *plz take note that pics 10-12 the back drop is Paule Marrot Grey Floral Duvet cover, LOL*

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
umm I DIE!
Your collection is pure gorgeousness! Totally amazing!!!
(can I have your black pallenberg? You can have my right leg)
I also love your black PM tote, the hexagon design. Gosh, I forget what they're called but I really wanted one of the crossbody ones.

Lu, you sell your photo skills short, girl! GREAT family pics; your arrangements and groupings are great!! And your collection is TDF! You can really see something of your personality by looking at it... it's so eclectic and has such a sense of fun and style! And your love of fabrics and patterns comes through. Fantastic choices!

I can definitely see a Havana or a larger bag (like a Trophy or Bea) for days when the Pallenberg isn't enough...

But I have to say, the gem for me is the wee little Graphic Plaid coin purse. I don't remember ever seeing it, but I'm absolutely a-drool!!

Wow! I love it all. Your PM collection is to die for. I really like the Mosaique Satchel and the Pallenberg. Beautiful! I second getting a Beatrice. It seems to be one of the only PM styles you are missing.

Thanks everyone :smile:
I've wanted to get a Bea but I'm really fussy about big bags. I had a Cordovan Havana but I quickly grew out of love with it. If I'm going to do a havana I want a wild color. LOL

I second getting a Beatrice. It seems to be one of the only PM styles you are missing.

I WISH!!! Seriously. I made a list of all the styles and color combos that I know of in HH & PM. It's actually a really long list. there are so many PM items I would love to own but are impossible to find.

Beautiful lulu!! What an awesome collection of such unique pieces! And OMG your accessories collection is TDF! I just love seeing everything together. Which bag/s do you use the most?

I think if you're missing anything it might be a larger bag in a bold color. I see you with a ruby havana for some reason. And it only makes sense that you have a bea! The saddle/flower? Also, do you do crossbody? I really think you would like the wyeth hobo. Of course this collection certainly requires no additions, but if you do decide to add, that's what I'm thinkin!