Lulu's HH Family Photos

Aw!:hugs: You'll get it remodeled this summer and it'll be even better than the Minnesota one, Honey! Lookin' good, BTW! Give that little Pall a pat on the butt for me and tell it it's big sis Cannes says Ciao!

Saffron Pallenberg says to Saffron Cannes....Tu sei una stella... La mia stella

Thanks everyone for your kind words. IDK why I'm whining so much. I should be thankful that I've got lots of room now to grow. I think this room was intended to be a nursery. It's right off my bedroom and there is a closet inside. It'll be interesting to see what my DH comes up with in terms of storage since it has a sloped ceiling. I'm still undecided if I should keep the wallpaper or not. It's growing on me. It's kinda perfect for a girly closet.

Fleur-
Yup that is zoya polish. I've got two small bins of nail polish. & the book is in fact a paule marrot book. I've got 3 paule marrot books but that one is my favorite. The cover is beautiful and I've got PM pillows to match the book. LOL

I love the sweet little flowers on your wallpaper, there!!!

It's very neat, and no worry of sun fading your bags.

You'll fix it soon! And the new kitch will be to. DIE. FOOORRRRR!!!!! :yahoo:

Here is a picture Bri

3-1.jpg

Picture of just a pallenberg clutch.
P1010058.jpg

most recent Picture with the caffe pallenberg clutch
13.jpg

I got these shadow boxes at Pottery Barn. They were rather inexpensive and I think even cheaper versions can be found at target de boutique.

IDK if they made one in saffron but who knows I didn't even know that the caffe one existed until it landed on my doorstep (thanks to some super awesome hotties) I know they made the Pallenberg Clutch in Black, Graphic Plaid, Corsaire, Red & Caffe