Lululemon!

My mum has one 10 minutes away from her and she told me two days ago that they had dune and black. She went back today and they only had 2 black ones left! I was sorta disappointed because I wanted the dune, but she said she would buy me the black one and it would be a gift. I can live with that! The only thing is that she lives in NJ and I won't be there for another two weeks :smile:.

http://shop.lululemon.com/products/...08&skuId=3442591&catId=women-we-made-too-much

Dune on sale $69! Hurry :woohoo:

have you seen the stock photos from the official site?

theres these:
http://shop.lululemon.com/products/...ne-Bag?cc=0001&skuId=3459300&catId=women-bags

and this:
http://pinterest.com/pin/111253053265337946/

and you can see more of it through various blogs

and do you think it'd be good for every day? what would you wear it with if you were to carry it like that?
cos I had the same idea ;)

I think it would work as an everyday bag!
My mum just surprised meby buying the bliss bag for me, so when fly out to nj in a week and a half I will be getting a Bliss bag prezzie!
I love the good fortune bag.
What color do you want?

I think it would work as an everyday bag!
My mum just surprised meby buying the bliss bag for me, so when fly out to nj in a week and a half I will be getting a Bliss bag prezzie!
I love the good fortune bag.
What color do you want?

awww! congrats!! and make sure to take some mod shots when you get it!
did she catch the sale?

I love the lavender color but I'd probably get black. :smile:

KatyEm said:
I got my first pair of lululemon pants in the mail the other day, I got the wonder under crops. They are really nice and comfortable but I wore them on my run yesterday and I kept having to pull them up. I think they will be great for errands and less intense workouts, but I think I'm going to have to try some of their other crops for running.

They are very flattering though & very comfy so I'm looking forward to trying out more styles.

Then they are too big. I run in mine before and they felt like second skin

Sent from Idris Elba's personal iPhone using PurseForum

Yep she got it on sale! I will definitely post mod shots. I want the lavender one too, because I already have two black lulu bags!
We will see :smile:

I think I'll order the good fortune bag this weekend, and I don't think there are any mod shots already here, so I'll do it! it'll be fun to compare! I've wanted to see the bliss bag on someone other than the site photos. Also, to see how big it is when it's drawn closed and not packed full :biggrin:

oh, and another thing. I need OPINIONS :smile:
Several people on lulu blogs thought the good fortune bag looked like a lunch box/ bag.. does anyone else think that?

Last edited:
I think I'll order the good fortune bag this weekend, and I don't think there are any mod shots already here, so I'll do it! it'll be fun to compare! I've wanted to see the bliss bag on someone other than the site photos. Also, to see how big it is when it's drawn closed and not packed full :biggrin:

oh, and another thing. I need OPINIONS :smile:
Several people on lulu blogs thought the good fortune bag looked like a lunch box/ bag.. does anyone else think that?

I think it looks best as a hobo on the shoulder with it clipped together.

Then they are too big. I run in mine before and they felt like second skin

Sent from Idris Elba's personal iPhone using PurseForum

Yes, I had to get it in a smaller size than what I thought.

The SA at the store had me do squats and she noticed they were getting loose. She said they should be like a second skin and I shouldn't have to adjust them at all while moving around.

P.S. Off topic, but I LOVE your signature. ;)

I tried on the bruised berry polocrosse crops and passion purple WU crops. I've gotta say I was disappointed with the passion purple. The material felt thinner than my other WUs. The polocrosse crops were interesting. They were really snug in my WU size and I had to size up to avoid fat bugles with all those seams. I hope they come out with bruised berry WU crops...

On the other hand, I love the flashlight color. Got it in a CRB. I wish they made the scoop neck tank in that color!

I also tried on the optimal tank. It fits a lot like the chaturanga tank, which was a disappointment.

Last edited:
has anyone tried on the wandering yogi crops? I really like the drawstrings on the side but many of the reviews online are complaining that they are extremely see-through and show EVERY imperfection - i'm thinking about the heathered charcoal.