Lululemon!

photo-1.jpg

just got the rehearsal tee as well and a black bliss bag.

photo-1.jpg

just got the rehearsal tee as well and a black bliss bag.
they look great on you. i got mine yesterday and am debating keeping them since they aren't as soft as my other WU crops and are pretty see through. love the color on them though. also got the power purple which i am def. keeping.

when do they post new items on the website?
monday around midnight PST. i usually get up and check around 3:30 am EST and check.

How have I missed this thread? They know me by name!
Anyone notice that the We Made Too Much section is haunted lately?

If you mean deserted and hardly anything new then yes! I keep hoping the drishti pants will show up in there (they've been on MD at quite a few stores) but no luck so far. It's been months since I bought something on MD online--the selection has sucked!

If you mean deserted and hardly anything new then yes! I keep hoping the drishti pants will show up in there (they've been on MD at quite a few stores) but no luck so far. It's been months since I bought something on MD online--the selection has sucked!

I think it's just the Canadian online store- items that sold out weeks or even months ago (Powerhouse Crop, for example) will randomly flood the WMTM section! When you click, it even looks like you can add to bag, but then it doesn't show up in your cart and when you go back to the item, only then does it say "Out of Stock". Looks like they've fixed this round of haunting for now, but it's so annoying as I just get my hopes up!