Lululemon!

I live in Vancouver too, and I agree, quality has gone down and prices have risen. I like TNA for athletic wear.I find they have more variety in colours and styles. The company was also developed locally.

I used to be a Lulu fan, but now I prefer Zella and TNA. I find Lulu's quality has gone downhill, you don't get what you pay for, and the service in all my local stores sucks.

I do like their mens pants though.

You should try Alo Yoga and koral activewear. Both are awesome!!

I like Alo yoga wear better than lulu

yes I've tried alo and didn't like them much,, zella and lucy are so far my favorites,,, and I'm going to try athleta again and just size down i think,, maybe ill give koral a look,, I've never heard of that one, Thanks for the idea.

I live in Vancouver where Lululemon was born so of course i have had a few things over the years from them. Yes they're alright, but i think it's a bit overrated and way over priced especially in the recent years. The prices have sky rocketed, and the quality has gone down hill drastically. Even die hard lulu lovers admit that the quality is not the same.

I remember when you use to be able to get pants for like 50$ and bags for like 60$ . Now you're looking in the triple digits for each of these.

My sister still swears by lululemon and about 90% if not more of her workout clothes are from lulu. She does avoid some things but still finds most of their stuff superior to other brands. With that being said she has never really tried other brands so she cant really compare lol. I keep trying to get her to try some other brands but she's whipped by the sacred lululemon cult.

For me, I much prefer underarmour, nike, saucony, or cwx for workout gear to name a few and even gap fitness stuff is i have had success with. You can get them for atleast half of what you pay for lulu and the quality is just as good or better(cwx is definitely better)

Now with all that being said i have known people who have worked at Lululemon and have said its a fantastic place to work. I guess who wouldn't like a job where you can come to work in yoga pants and a hoodie? But seriously, I've heard the training and the programs they offer to employees is top notch.

Oh also i was told the fitness apparel from Gap is made in the same factory as lululemon stuff and you can get it at a fraction of the cost of lulu stuff if you get it on sale.

I worked at one of their offices for almost two years and it's great when you first start but that fades away pretty quickly. At least it did for me. I definitely got a cult vibe from it and if you don't bend over backwards trying to fit into it, you won't go far with the company. I definitely learned a lot while working there but there is no way I'd ever go back. Never. Ever. Ever. ;)

I worked at one of their offices for almost two years and it's great when you first start but that fades away pretty quickly. At least it did for me. I definitely got a cult vibe from it and if you don't bend over backwards trying to fit into it, you won't go far with the company. I definitely learned a lot while working there but there is no way I'd ever go back. Never. Ever. Ever. ;)

It's interesting you say that! I have been reading more and more about the whole lululemon and cult thing.