Lululemon 2013 Warehouse Sale in Long Island?

nyc10075

Jan 23, 2009
Hi! I saw a couple of posts that said Lululemon is hosting a 2013 Warehouse sale in Long Island, NY at the end of January. I haven't seen this advertised before and couldn't find the location or times or anything (just that they are hiring) Has anyone else heard about this? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Reading the Chicago and Toronto sales it sounds like going to Woodbury may be a better bet but wanted to check. Thanks!

Hi! I saw a couple of posts that said Lululemon is hosting a 2013 Warehouse sale in Long Island, NY at the end of January. I haven't seen this advertised before and couldn't find the location or times or anything (just that they are hiring) Has anyone else heard about this? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Reading the Chicago and Toronto sales it sounds like going to Woodbury may be a better bet but wanted to check. Thanks!

Just received an email about Lululemon sale:

Save the date!!! Lululemon is holding a 3-day Warehouse Sale event from February 1st - 3rd. Don't miss this very rare opportunity to save big on Lulu's celebrated yoga apparel, running gear, and accessories. No cash accepted. Credit Card only. This is going to be a blast!

WHEN:
February 1, 2013 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
February 2, 2013 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
February 3, 2013 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

WHERE:
Lululemon Athletica Warehouse Sale
1255 Hempstead Turnpike
Uniondale, New York 11553

:smile:

Article from Racked NY:

Lululemon's Mega Warehouse Sale Is Coming to Nassau Coliseum

Monday, January 21, 2013, by Tiffany Yannetta

Cancel that Chipotle order you already placed for Super Bowl Sunday, because you now have much bigger plans than hosting game day festivities in your apartment. From February 1st through February 3rd, Lululemon will host a massive Yogabowl Warehouse Sale at Nassau Coliseum, where gobs of athletic wear will be marked down significantly below retail prices.

Despite recently announcing a no-sale policy, Lululemon held this very same sale last weekend in Vancouver, and merchandise was priced from $4 to $99. (Last year, the sale was also hosted in Chicago and Ottawa.) As expected, the turnout is usually of epic proportions: you can see a few photos from Vancouver here, and recap with the sale's dedicated Twitter handle.

Here are a few things you should keep in mind while putting together your game plan. Parking at the stadium is $10, and it's cash-only. The sale itself will accept credit cards and cash, but no giftcards. Also, there will be a bag check, and the brand's blog recommends leaving heavy coats at home.

There will also be separate communal dressing rooms for men and women, as well as maps with detailed pricing so that you don't get lost or way too overwhelmed. Finally, expect a serious line to enter—although Lululemon does promise to keep you entertained while you wait. For all additional info, see the dealfeed below.

I've never been to one of these, but what I've read is that they are a madhouse! The deals always look good, but they seem to be insanely crowded, full of long lines and more worth it for addicts or resellers than the casual lulu fan.