LuLu Lemon Discounts anyone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
    Does anyone know where to get discounts for lulu lemon?

Thanks

Genae

2. Hi!!

I work at lululemon in CA. I don't believe there are discounts for our products except for the markdowns that are in the store. If you are a yoga or fitness instructor, you may be able to get a discount in your local store. If I hear of anything else i will be sure to let you know!

3. Not sure where you live but the store near me has a "sale"/"clearance" section where out of season/damaged items are reduced. I don't think most stores have this though....

4. I would love to find some lulu lemon on sale!

5. Hi luvhautecouture,

Are you still working at lululemon? If so, do you know if Lululemon will have any black friday specials?

Thanks!

6. No I don't...

I don't remember having any specific black friday specials last year.

I think the stores might have more markdowns than usual. But there probably won't be a 10% or 20% off everything type of deal.

This year the online store is new, so that might be run differently...

Good luck on getting good deals- sorry I wasn't much help

7. you could try an outlet. there is already a thread on outlets.

8. I just discovered this line. Are there any discounts online that anyone knows about?

9. if you go on the website, click under women and click the last link "Loot", there should be some stuff on sale. There were some great deals on bras for $5 last week and bags for $24.

Keep checking for great deals :biggrin:

10. I wish Gilt would get some Lululemon