Lulu Guinness

1. I snayone into Lulu Guinness?

thay make some darling purses but sadly aren't very practical for my lifestyle :shame: . I'd be spending a lot money on soemthing I'd only wear once or twice. they're fun to look at though and I love her slogan: Put on your pearls, girls!

lulu_guiness_w400c.jpg 0e_2.JPG lg-bags-Chandelier-Purse-THUMB.jpg
  2. I have the "kiss and tell" evening bag and matching coin purse. I bought it on e-bay and am still waiting for an opportuntiy to wear it.

3. I love her bags, I have a black purse that has a teacup on it and it says "It is written in the tea leaves", I wear it when I have to get dressed up, it adds some fun to my outfit!! My mom also has a carpet bag from her, it looks great with jeans. And I have a purple felt bag, but I don't use it as much as I'd like to.

4. They had a chihuahua coin purse awhile back that I totally should have nabbed:sad:

5. Yes I love and collect Lulu Guinness. Her purses generally divide between her "collectables" that come in limited editions of 200 - 500 only and her more general line. I have three from her collectables - one is in the shape of a small silver castle complete with turrets and a roof which lift off. I also have a flower bucket and a house bag (called the bordello bag) similar to the first two purses in the first pic in Missthings post. I use these when I go to weddings mostly and people always comment on them - I wear them with a fifties style dress with full skirt amd silver peep toe high heels - Lulu Guinness bags have a fifties vibe so it works really well.

I also have some from her general line that I use every day - she has "shopfront" shoulder bags that I carry day to day sometimes - they are the same shape as a Fendi baguette bag and mine has a Chocolate shop front on it complete with little embroidered sweet and choccy diaplays in the "window" of the shop. It is gorgeous - I think I might even get it out and use it today!

Sadly I live very near to her Royal Exchange shop near the bank of england in London so temptation is always there!

6. i hear you! You could drop a serious amount of £££s in those Royal Exchange shops, lol! (Now that 've found there's a Louis vuiton shop there too, it's over fo me, lol!)

I was there about half an hour ago and I had to stop and look at the Lulu
    Guiness shop front. those red bags are beautiful!

7. I love LG. I have one of her straw bags and I get so many compliments on it.

LG 2.jpg
  8. There's also a Hermes there you know!

9. uh-huh. That's why I was there, lol! but the don;t open till 10am :Push:

10. Did you get what you went for - don't tell me it was a bag - exciting!! You should have consoled yourself with a purchase from Lulu!

11. Her handbags are very unique. I love that. What I don't love are the prices! Way to high IMO.

12. I love Lulu Guinness bags, and collect them when I see them--I have day bags, the street scene ones, and some other ones that are a bit rare. I think that the designs are fantastic, and I love the whimsy they bring to an outfit.

13. I wish I as going to buy something, lol! I was meaning to get someone to look at a scarf because I was 99% sure it was fake. They were closed but at least I've saved face because other people have agreed that it's fake :crybaby:

Lulu Guinness wa closed too, lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice