Luisiaviaroma

I used to buy Balenciaga from them when the exchange rate made that a better deal than buying in the UK. Their goods are genuine, they pack really well and ship fast.

Thanks for the link. I´m not tempted by the new bags though, especially the Alexas have been much more beautiful in the last season (in my opinion)!
The black Edie looks weird in the picture online...

Depending on how it looked IRL, the Watermelon Alexa could be rather nice (preorder arrival March 31? er ... no)

Not at all liking the fake snake print leather on the Bays and Piccadilly. And the overpriced Champagne Metallic Alexas - yuk! :tdown:

ETA: £ 1258.50 for the O/S Tillie - not even real snake! in their dreams.

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

I am very new to Mulberry and don't own a bag yet but yesterday I received an email from luisaviaroma.com with a 30% code that can be applied to all fall/ winter collection 2010 items. For Mulberry the have the oversized and regular Alexa in oak an black left prized at 1000 Euros and 850 Euros before discount. So for example you can get a regular oak alexa for 595 Euros with free ship. You have to register to get this code because it's only valid with your email adress. I don't know if they only send out the codes yesterday but I think it's worth a try if they send a code if you register.:smile:

^Thank you so much for your interest:smile:)))) I have the black regular alexa in my basket:smile:))) 595 Euros is such a great deal:smile:) just about to the order button ;)) they had the plum regular alexa as well a few weeks ago to bad it's sold out now.

oooh congrats- the black is classic- and wont be in the sale- if you still want the plum you may be able to get one at 30% off mail order in the sale!!! fab bargain!!- well done you- please post pics when you get her- what a great Christmas pressie to yourself!!