luisaviaroma.com sale

jenskar

O.G.
May 14, 2007
Just outside NYC
www.jenniferley.com
Not sure why you think the sale is rubbish -- I bought my husband a ton of RO over the past week at 30 - 40% off. They ship really quickly from Italy -- I had my order in 3 days. Packed like a present. I was very impressed!
There's quite a bit of RO leather for women at 40% off. The only coupon code I ever found via google was for a free gift -- little book of visual poems with a crazy Italian newagey music cd.

babymelsmom

Shopping Mad
Mar 7, 2007
Not sure why you think the sale is rubbish -- I bought my husband a ton of RO over the past week at 30 - 40% off. They ship really quickly from Italy -- I had my order in 3 days. Packed like a present. I was very impressed!
There's quite a bit of RO leather for women at 40% off. The only coupon code I ever found via google was for a free gift -- little book of visual poems with a crazy Italian newagey music cd.
ITA - I find that they have items that I can't find elsewhere and I've always received my items quickly and in great condition.

dreamlet

Find Beauty in the Ordinary
O.G.
Oct 22, 2010
San Francisco
I agree! I got a Balmain jacket for 70% off that was sold out in the US. I haven't received my order yet, but their communiation so far has been great.

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
their sale is always rubbish. nothing gets marked down really.
Can you give some examples for comparison prices? Only when Saks does their major 80% mark-downs like right now can it compete with LVR, but the good products are gone in like 1-2 hours. Other than this once a year sales from Saks, no other major online boutiques can even get close to what LVR offers and they often start their sales very early in the season too.

Totally agree!!! Of all places to shop, i ALWAYS prefer LVR! Relatively cheaper retail price to begin with, duties included, shipping included, lightning fast delivery, and fantastic sales. Not to mention that if you're a regular, you often get promotional coupons and pre-sales shopping ;)

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
If you order from Luisa?
depends on your country of residence for which the shipment is being delivered.

LVR clearly states all duties are included in the price on like their home page or some other major page, so you just need to look...

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
Example of LVR marking up retail prices:

Theodora & Callum wedges:
retail $612 on LVR, $395 on NAP

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.a...ndorColor=UElOSw==&season=sale&seasProdID=53I

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/161521

I don't trust their "sales."
This is the first time I've heard this brand, so I'm not familiar with it. I looked it up and it seems like it's a young American based brand (despite some products are made in Italy)?
I know some other American brands are imported into the European countries which I think is fair for them to add duties on top of the retail price. Just like how European products are usually more expensive in the American retail market. One should note that LVR is intended for the European market.
I think most of us who say LVR is excellent for our money's worth is because we are shopping for the premiere designers which are mostly French or Italian luxury houses. It doesn't make sense for me to buy something North-American made from a European country. :yes:

eunlee77

May 5, 2009
i've shopped at LVR on a few occasions. their customer service can seem lacking. and returns can be a hassle. they will charge shipping + import duties - the only thing is that the duty related fees is "unknown" till the item is actually returned. you have to make sure you are ordering something you KNOW will work for you. whether it be size, color, etc...