LUISAVIAROMA.COM... Chloe Sale...

1. I'm not sure it this has been posted anywhere but... atm if you buy two chloe handbags you get 30% off plus free shipping.

Apparently this discount is processed at the moment of shipping and the offer is valid until 27th November 2006!

2. Thanks for posting! :flowers:

Just checked my e-mail: I remembered getting a newsletter from LVR but did not click on the attachment. Anyway, I think it is for certain bags only: there is the medium Paddy (muscade, creme, tan, brun, olive, gris-vert, aubergine!!!), small front pocket Paddy in metallic blue with the black hardware, and Ediths (large – mastic, whisky, brun, gris-vert; regular – whisky, brun, olive, gris-vert).

They said that if you order online, you would still see the regular price until they actually ship out the bags. I would urge anyone wanting to order to confirm with LVR by e-mail first that the items you want are indeed on sale, because this is limited to certain items only.

The offer also includes Duvetica down jackets – you can also buy one jacket and one bag to enjoy the 30% off.

I think we should get together and order to make up the numbers!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice