Luisa Melbourne 30% off one day sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

I just received this email from Luisa, hope someone finds something! x

THURSDAY APRIL 10

1 DAY ONLY SALE !!!!!

LUISA

30% OFF

ALL NEW WINTER STOCK

Italian Ladies & men’s shoes, handbags & accessories

BURBERRY - DIOR - MIU MIU - PRADA - MARC JACOBS -MORESCHI - ANNA SUI - BALENCIAGA TOD’S - GUCCI - DOLCE&GABBANA - CHLOE` - UNGARO - SERGIO ROSSI - CAR SHOES & MORE…….​

ONLY AT 161 Collins Street

(Inside KPMG Building ) Melbourne Tel: (03) 9663 8601

PLUS A FURTHER 10% OFF ALREADY DISCOUNTED PRICES@ CLEARANCE STORE 6/161 Collins St

2. ive never heard of this shop - what are the prices like?

3. well its australia, so expensive! I'm not sure what they have in stock at the moment though.

4. Prices in AU are expensive (as Casper stated) but when the bags go on sale, you can get them for a decent price.

Eg - A FB twiggy was reduced to about AU$700-$800

Only the sales they have are worth it, unless it is hard-to-find and you have to have it :yes:

5. oooooooooo! does anyone know their stock atm?

6. thanks for sharing!

there's a sydney sale? I cant seem to find the sydney address or does sydney sale mean something else?

7. I wish I lived there! I remember the last sale they had and the great bags you scored. I would love a 30% off Bal & a FRENCH BLUE Twiggy for 7-800!!! Wow

8. Nice deal! Hope somebody gets something good! ;)

9. Does anyone know if they would be willing to ship tot he US?

10. great deal! if they offer to ship to the US, do we have to pay tax?

11. They do not ship overseas. Boo! :tdown:

12. sometimes they have warehouse sales in sydney, but this email is for their melbourne stores.

13. Hi gals!

I had a trial this morning, so went to Luisa afterwards to check out the stock.

They don't have any bbags, so don't bother :sad: The only Bal items they had were a couple of pairs of shoes - one was the ankle boots with the perforated edges, and the other one was a pump.

14. really? that sucks! sorry girls!

15. thanks casper7. i'll check it out next time.:tup: