Luggage

Chloeloves

Oct 30, 2010
I am looking at various large suitcases, I came across a large Mulberry case (maybe 80cm?) on wheels. Does anyone own one of these? How do they hold up to being checked in? Right now I have a hardsided case but it became damaged beyond repair on a recent trip TIA:smile:

annaswe

Feb 17, 2010
Hi there, I know Lakrits has got some luggage but as she is away at the Bicester meet she won't be able to answer until next week.

mum2theboys

Feb 28, 2010
Cheshire
~I have one and it is great, it is very smooth to pull along. The only problem I had with mine, was the the clochette got ripped off when it was going through the airport system. I had to have it replaced, but I will take it off the next time it goes through an airport.

Sep 21, 2007
i think the outside is extremely hardy, i looked at some lugage yesterday in bicester. i would expect them to hold up quite well!

LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
UK
I have a black vinyl suitcase - but I won't use it for airport travel. I will only use it when going away by train/car. I am sure it would be ok but I am just ultra careful with it!

bobflemming

Apr 8, 2009
We have a large vinyl suitcase from Mulberry and it's fantastic. Just come back from honeymoon - three weeks in Japan - and it looks like new.

Lakrits

Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 27, 2009
Sweden
I only have a cabin size suitcase. I have had it checked in once by "accident" and with no problems at all. I took the cloche away before checking it in. I am sure the suitcases are ok/stand up to check in, but as LMM I prefer not to, eg when I have to check in I would choose another whatever bag.