Luggage- which would you buy?

kcookejr

Louis Vuitton Freak
O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
I travel alot and I am torn between the Keepall 55 with strap and the Eole 50 (rolling luggage) both in Monogram. There is about a $500 difference between the two and I wonder if paying the extra money is worth it since the Eole is on wheels. Any comments will be great!!! Thanks! :sos:

I have the keepall 55 and i love it. It carries quite a bit and I dont find it to be too heavy. No experience with the rolling luggage but if I was going to get some it would be the Pegase. Good luck with your decision!!

I think the Keepall 55 w/ strap is sufficient, it would be able to sit on top of your Suitcase and onto a trolley at the airport if you're traveling by plane. I have a friend who has the Eole 50 and she likes it but due to it's rigid shape, it can be awkward to use and put in overhead cabins etc.

I think the Keepall 55 w/ strap is sufficient, it would be able to sit on top of your Suitcase and onto a trolley at the airport if you're traveling by plane. I have a friend who has the Eole 50 and she likes it but due to it's rigid shape, it can be awkward to use and put in overhead cabins etc.
+1:smile:

I would go for a rolling piece. You can move around quickly and easily through the airport. Even with a strap, with the Keepall 55 loaded up, I would imagine it would be heavy.

My only luggage piece is a Carryall, and hand or forearm held, if can get heavy easily.

Monogram is my favorite too. Both pieces would look classic and fabulous.

Happy shopping!

After purchasing and getting rid of a Macassar and Graphite keepall 55, I've decided I can't stand them - I hate the floppiness of them when they are empty - it makes packing and unpacking a chore. I'm only purchasing rigid luggage for now on - price be damned!!! Alzer, Pegase, and Steamer - here I come!!!

This. :biggrin:

I vote for the Pegase, as it is very easy to travel with. I fly almost weekly & I use my Mon Mono NF as my second carry on & it is a perfect match! I agree with a previous poster, the Keepall is a bit more challenging to pack & unpack & I would suspect that the Eole is also more difficult to get in/out of than the Pegase. IMHO, you definitely need 1 piece on wheels as you are getting through the airport. Your shoulders would be killing you with a NF on one side & a Keepall on the other! Hope that helps & good luck deciding!