Luggage Tags

bakeacookie

Nov 2, 2008
I like to collect luggage tags and use them on my bags for decoration, sometimes with or in place of a keychain or scarf bow.

Anyone have any brands that sell luggage tags as a separate item?
A plus if it's customization/hot stamp/ monogram-able.

What's your favorite luggage tag?

Does anyone else do this?

I have a few from LV, one from Coach. Will share pics later! :biggrin:

I have a bunch of leather luggage tags from Longchamp. I use them on all my bags for my Charlee Card (Boston's subway card). I take public transportation a lot, so this way, my card is always at the ready and I don't have to dig through my bag or take my wallet out every time I need it.

I don't know if they are customizable, though.

I have a bunch of leather luggage tags from Longchamp. I use them on all my bags for my Charlee Card (Boston's subway card). I take public transportation a lot, so this way, my card is always at the ready and I don't have to dig through my bag or take my wallet out every time I need it.

I don't know if they are customizable, though.

That's a brilliant way to use them!

How has longchamp's tags held up? I've been wanting to get one of those.

That's a brilliant way to use them!

How has longchamp's tags held up? I've been wanting to get one of those.

They've held up amazingly well, actually -- a couple of them have been transferred from bag to bag and have been used almost constantly for a few years. I won't say they look new, but they still look good, and you wouldn't know how much use they've gotten unless you looked at them verrrry closely!

They've held up amazingly well, actually -- a couple of them have been transferred from bag to bag and have been used almost constantly for a few years. I won't say they look new, but they still look good, and you wouldn't know how much use they've gotten unless you looked at them verrrry closely!

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll look for them the next time longchamp has a sale!