Luggage tag owners... I need your help

I just recently purchased my very first LV bag!! I wanted my first piece to be in the Monogram print so I decided to go with the Speedy B 35. I didn't want to add a hot stamp with my initials to the bag because I would like to pass it down to my daughter one day but I would really like to have a small luggage tag with my initials to add to my bag for a more personalized look. I have not been able to find a tag anywhere and my local store will not sale me one since I don't have a Keepall. Can these be purchased anywhere? Online??
Can you just tell them you have a keepall? They can't prove that you don't.

Hey guys, I recently bought a Keepall 45 in Black Epi but the previous owner doesn't have the luggage tag, could I just go to my LV store and buy a black luggage tag? Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, I recently bought a Keepall 45 in Black Epi but the previous owner doesn't have the luggage tag, could I just go to my LV store and buy a black luggage tag? Thanks in advance!
If you take it to a store and tell them you lost the tag, they should let you buy a replacement part. As long as you have the keepall with you, it shouldn't be a problem.

Wow! I haven't been active here in a while, I'm really surprise to hear why some are having difficulties buying a luggage tag? Did they stop selling them in the store?

Hi all, I have purchased two luggage tags in the last six months from my local store. One big, one small, both in vachetta leather. Both times, I just asked for it, and they never asked me any questions....but, I volunteered it was for an old Keepall after they already confirmed they had it in stock for sale. ;) I think it depends on the store policy or the SA.

I just bought a LV Neverfull in Dameir Ebene and here was my experience:

I was traveling during the holidays, so I went to a store out of state (my normal store would be the one in MN) that I usually wouldn't go to, and got VERY lucky with a SA who let me buy a luggage tag with my neverfull. For reference, I was in Chicago, and went to the Oakbrook Mall (Don't bother trying with the Michigan Ave location-- they wont sell you a luggage tag without buying luggage). Since I was in the store the day after Christmas, I didn't actually get it right away. I "prepaid" for it, and they said when they get it in store, I can call them and tell them what I want hotstamped, and then they would mail it to me. I asked what size I could get, and my SA told me there was only one "standard" size, and that's what I would be getting. It didn't seem like I had much of a choice for the size. For reference my receipt says .45 so I'm not sure what size that actually is. Maybe the medium or the large?

About 2-3 weeks after Christmas, I got a call that it arrived and told them what I wanted on it. They then shipped it to me with 2 day shipping and I got it about 3 weeks after I had originally ordered it. Interestingly enough, I had gone to my normal MN store in the meantime, and asked them an unrelated question, but the SA there told me that LV Corporate said in the summer of 2018 that no stores in America were allowed to sell luggage tags without buying luggage, and that whoever my SA was in the Chicago store was really lucky. She said there are some stores that will allow it, so it sounds like if you can find one, you got really lucky. The MN store told me they would NEVER have sold me one, even if I had asked the store manager.

Here's a picture. I'd be curious to know what size this actually is. For reference, I got the medium letter sizes, with no spaces in between, in gold.

Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 2.42.41 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 2.42.53 PM.png

I just bought a LV Neverfull in Dameir Ebene and here was my experience:

View attachment 4303606 View attachment 4303607

Omg we go to the same stores! Edina is my fave with my fave SA, but I really like Oakbrook as well. Good to know the “policy” but annoying it isn’t enforced uniformly so we know what to expect. I’ll have to try Oakbrook next time I’m in the area because I’d love a purple tag! :hrmm: The tag you have seems to be the standard size. I recently got one of the engraved gold plaques to go inside and the only option was what shape of tag I had. I was told the rounded top tags (and plaques) were uniformly made in only one size now and I shouldn’t worry about it fitting any standard luggage tags I had already. The posts on this thread earlier are several years old now so idk if they still offer multiple sizes or not. I do have a smaller tag but it was from a graceful.

My SA in Hawaii used to get me tags. She told me about the new stamps( Vivien/cat) on my last visit and asked if I wanted her to order new tags. I said yes please. She called me a couple weeks later saying they just had a meeting and she couldn't sale me the tags anymore and that she was so very sorry. I'm pretty bummed. She is amazing and has always found me crazy hard to find things in the past. She had just gotten me the key ball a few months ago for my regular speedy bc I wanted the shibu dog stamp! I now just stalk the Facebook groups for good deals. I just order 3 more tonight for $102. They have patina but I want to start collecting stamps. I also have two graceful tags not pictured.
9218590af8046019f88c27bb5f1f1d16.jpg

My SA in Hawaii used to get me tags. She told me about the new stamps( Vivien/cat) on my last visit and asked if I wanted her to order new tags. I said yes please. She called me a couple weeks later saying they just had a meeting and she couldn't sale me the tags anymore and that she was so very sorry. I'm pretty bummed. She is amazing and has always found me crazy hard to find things in the past. She had just gotten me the key ball a few months ago for my regular speedy bc I wanted the shibu dog stamp! I now just stalk the Facebook groups for good deals. I just order 3 more tonight for $102. They have patina but I want to start collecting stamps. I also have two graceful tags not pictured.
9218590af8046019f88c27bb5f1f1d16.jpg
that's a really nice collection! what's the tag with the shiba called?