Luggage tag owners... I need your help

luvbags29

O.G.
Feb 23, 2012
What size luggage tag looks best on the neverfull mm? I'm not sure whether to get the small or large... Any help or pictures would be appreciated. Also any color suggestions. I'm planning on getting the vachetta tag for my preloved Neverfull in monogram that's already started to patina... I am just hoping to get the letter K. What color should I choose for hot stamping? Decisions... Decisions :smile:
I appreciate any help ladies :smile:

Hi! I just purchased a small luggage tag with gold letters for my brand new azur Neverfull. I haven't used the bag yet because of the weather so the tag is on my slightly older delightful mm. I chose the gold letters bc I find it blends well with the hardware on my bags. I put the tag near a sunny window and it is starting to tan pretty quickly. Hope this helps. :smile:

Hi! I just purchased a small luggage tag with gold letters for my brand new azur Neverfull. I haven't used the bag yet because of the weather so the tag is on my slightly older delightful mm. I chose the gold letters bc I find it blends well with the hardware on my bags. I put the tag near a sunny window and it is starting to tan pretty quickly. Hope this helps. :smile:

Is your neverfull the mm size??

I think either size would look fine, but would probably go with the larger one. Also, for color, my SA mentioned that the gold or silver foil hot stamps last much better than the color ones. So I've stuck with those, though I haven't had them long enough to really give any better data :P

Thanks ladies for the pictures.... that helps a lot and gives me some ideas! Do you find the luggage tags lay flat on your neverfull? I love the epi tag also! So many tags.. so little time before the price increase.

I agree that it's better to go with the small luggage tag for a handbag or tote. I have a small ( ebene) on my DE Speedy 30 and it's the perfect size! I had mine hot stamped in gold foil. I love the luggage tags on certain bags!