Luggage or pearl grey

I have and love both colors!!! I chose both because I liked the differences in hardware colors (my pearl grey has silver and my luggage has gold). Maybe choose based on what kind of jewelry you wear most often? I have noticed I have to be pretty careful with my pearl grey to not get it dirty, It's a pretty light color and and very soft leather so I have to clean it immediately if I spill anything dark on it (chocolate). It's totally worth it though! :smile:

What else do you own? i had a wallet in luggage it's a great year round neutral but that grey is so nice, different but still maintains neutrality, one day i will get something in it lol...

I think you have to think about your wardrobe.

For example, I prefer silver to gold and wear a lot of cold colours like navy, grey and black so I would choose pearl grey for myself.

Did you decide as yet? I'm another vote for pearl grey! I think luggage in this style is just too 'luggage-y', as if it's something you're taking with you when traveling by train or greyhound. I don't know why I feel that way about this colour in this style, because I love the black and navy or admiral colours on the Sutton.

Did you decide as yet? I'm another vote for pearl grey! I think luggage in this style is just too 'luggage-y', as if it's something you're taking with you when traveling by train or greyhound. I don't know why I feel that way about this colour in this style, because I love the black and navy or admiral colours on the Sutton.
Yes - navy and black are always a good option. I saw an admiral bag online and OMG :drool: the color was just so much better than plain navy.

Yes - navy and black are always a good option. I saw an admiral bag online and OMG :drool: the color was just so much better than plain navy.
The admiral is just so deep and rich! I got that impression too! It looks far more striking and beautiful than navy, which looks a bit dull in comparison. I don't know how they compare in person though, but the online pictures of admiral are gorgeous!

Reactions: themamalife
The admiral is just so deep and rich! I got that impression too! It looks far more striking and beautiful than navy, which looks a bit dull in comparison. I don't know how they compare in person though, but the online pictures of admiral are gorgeous!
Yes, i'm interested to see what they look like in person too.. if only we could have a comparison picture on here!