Luggage Nano in Vermillion

Aug 26, 2008
Does anyone know what's the Vermillion Luggage Nano look like? My SA told me it's deep yellow almost amber? If someone happen to have a picture of the color that will be great!

TIA~~

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Europe
^ Strange, I saw a vermilion mini luggage bag in Selfridges the other days and it was Red with a hint of Orange!

Sep 2, 2007
^ Strange, I saw a vermilion mini luggage bag in Selfridges the other days and it was Red with a hint of Orange!
Same here. I saw the Vermillion nano yesterday and it is Red with a hint of Orange.

In fact, I did see a mini luggage in yellow, pebble leather in the Resort collection but I don't think the color is described as vermillion.

Sep 2, 2007
And there is also another yellow color, but only available in luggage phantom, smooth leather. It is a darker yellow, similar to curry, mustard yellow.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Do u guys think the vermillion with grainy leather will look good on the nano?
It's bright but it's not as light or quite as bright as the orange (mini colour). Others say red with a hint of orange (which is the definition of the colour vermillion) but I saw it more as an orange with a hint of red. Fabulous colour for a fun, smaller bag.

The sealent on the edges of the leather are black btw

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Europe
^The Neon Orange is really Neon IRL, I think the pic above shows the bag in a much darker lighting. Think Florescent marker colours.