Luggage Help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need help with choosing onboard luggage bag. Options are..
    Keepall 60, sirius 55, cruiser bag or Hermes HAC birkin. I want something that would be able to fit 3, 40cm Hermes birkins and 1 other bag. Any idea which one would be the best? Thanks :smile:

2. I have no idea what would fit 3 40cm birkins along with another bag. A Keepall 60, is 60cm long. I doubt that it would hold 3 Birkins. A Sirus 55 is only 55cm long, & I doubt that it would hold them either. A HAC Birkin probably wouldnt hold them either, as the come in a max of 50cm (I think). What is a cruiser bag? What about a large hard LV suitcase? They come in a max size of 80cm I believe. I'd take them all to an LV store if necessary to find the best one! :smile: Good luck!

3. No I like to travell onboard with them, This is the cruiser bag. I have attached a picture. Thanks!:smile:

Attached Files:

4. 3 40 cm Birkins!?!? And another bag!? I don't think any bag would be able to fit those and would still be an appropriate size for a carry on. The Keepall 60 is out of the question because it's too big to carry-on. The maximum size for a cabin sized Keepall is the 55. A Cruiser 55 might fit 2 Birkin, but the handles might get a little squished. (I think that they discontinued this size...don't quote me though.)A travel sized (45 cm or larger) HAC might fit 2 40cm Birkin staggered (one right side up and the other placed upside down), but not much more. Also they are very heavy; I was shown a 50 cm HAC at Hermès before and its a good 10 or 11 lbs. empty. Mayber consider a Longchamp Le Pliage?

5. I'm with Euroaddict, I don't think any LV would (that's cabin size) hold all of them.

6. ^^And I agree w/ euroaddict and berrycraig. The only luggages available in LV that would fit your bags are sizes 65 or 70 such as: Sirius 70, Bisten 65 or 70 or higher, Alzer 65 or 70 or higher, Pegase 70, etc. Unfortunately, none of these are carry-on items.

7. I don't think you are allowed to carry that many bags. 40cm Birkins are heavy (even when unfilled) and most airlines impose a 7-10kg weight limit for carry on items.